xgiwrgos is offline New Member

First Cycle Clenbuterol Problem

Hello i am at the 3rd day in this cycle,i take only clen and i follow this cycle(mcg): 20,40,40,60,80,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,80,60,4 0,20. Two weeks on and two off.
    It is the third day and the symptoms are some tremble,my resting heart rate is 85-100, and my temperature is going up for 0.6 degree celsius but only for 1 hour after taking the clen , now what i should do? keep this dosage or increase it?

Thank you guys

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    increase only to the point that u can tolerate the sides.. if they get too much then decrease.. also make sure u take taurine everyday about 5g and drink heeeeeeeeeps of water

Well i take taurine and drink arount 4L water..but dunno what i can do know if is better in this situation to stay at 40mcg or increase(because i dont have the temperature side effect)..

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    increase by 20 each day.. if ur stuff is real u will feel it eventually.. dont increase too fast.. a lot of people react to clen very differently at different dosages.. some people dont feel anything until 100mcg or more

Well it is real for sure because it is Pharmaceutical from drug store..I feel the side effects of heart rate, tremble but not the temperature increase(at 40mcg) so i ask in this situation is it better to increase/decrease or stay at the same dose?

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Is it tolerable? If not is go up.
    If not stay there.

Blog Entries
    once you build up to the highest posible dose that you can tolorate you should stay with that dose till the end of week 2 doing the 2 on 2 off protocol...if im understanding your doseing scedual it appears as though you are ramping down...what is the thinking behind your method?....it would of course loose effectivness this way as your body was acustomed to more compound and needs more to remain effective but im not advocating taking retarded doses of clen as it can be dangerouse is used incorrectly...im just throwing that out there for your consideration...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with everyone above that says keep increasing until it gets to be too much.

Don't over think this. You said you know it is good, so now just increase the dosage until you hit your tolerance point...or 120mcg. Whichever comes first.

Ok then i will increase the dose to check it out how it will goes..i hope all go right of course!

Thread Information