Hello All,

as you can see, this is my first post. I've been lurking these forums for a while, gathering as much information as possible in order to start my first cycle in the most efficient way possible, but I might have run into some problems with the pinning aspect of it-- any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Here's a quick runthrough of my stats:

Age 23
Height 5'11
Weight 178
Years training: on and off for two years, recently gotten more serious
BF- 13-15% (BF machine at the gym told me 12.8%, but i know how off those can be)
Diet: at least 5-6 meals a day, 200g of protein, 200g of carbs, 40-50 grams of fat

Cycle:
I wanted to go light and nothing crazy, this is what i thought of:

week 1-10: Test e pinned at 300mg e4d (600mg/wk)
pinning sites: left and right glute (butt dimple)

week 4-12:Winstrol tabs: 50mg ed

for PCT i have a shitton of Nolva on hand, enough to last me over a month.

Back to the matter at hand....
today marks the beginning of my second week, and I'm ****ing petrified of pinning my left glute again, as this week has been HELL on me having to get up and sit down all the time hurt like a bitch! it's been a week and the swelling still hasn't gone completely down. i'd say about >20% of the swelling remains.... what do i do? I'm not concerned about the authenticity of the gear, as I went through a great deal of trouble to find pharmaceutical grade stuff.

I think i might be doing something wrong when it comes to the actual pinning. I'm using 25g needles
-sterilize the vial
-pressurize the vial by putting air into it
-draw the oil (this takes me forever to do)
-sterilize the injection site
-relax my muscle, pin
-slooooowly inject the 1.25ccs (takes like 30 seconds)
-leave the needle in for 10 seconds to allow time for the medication to spread
-massage the area

here's what i havent tried:
-heating up the gear
-showering afterwards

The question remains however--- Do I pin my left glute again even though it's still a littttleeee sore? I know it was virgin muscle before but idk what to do!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!