Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: anavar hairloss

rawpower is offline Junior Member

anavar hairloss

from my recent use of the search button it looks to me that var might be the least likely to cause hairloss, what do you guys think from your experiences??

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpower View Post
    from my recent use of the search button it looks to me that var might be the least likely to cause hairloss, what do you guys think from your experiences??
    From my personal experience, I can say that Anavar is the safest steroid in this regard, along with Deca . If it suppresses your endogenous testosterone , then it is possible that androgenic activity during an Anavar cycle will be even lower than normally! I can document it on my own experience, because I suffered from signs of hyperandrogenicity (seborrhea, acne), and at 60-65 mg/day, my skin IMPROVED, which was a shocking phenomenon that illustrates, how ridiculously low the androgenic sides in Anavar are. However, I must add that my testosterone suppression was brutal after 7 weeks - 98%!

I think that your biggest concern is, if your Anavar sources are legit and if you don't buy low-dosed Dianabol or something similar.

From my personal experience, I can say that Anavar is the safest steroid in this regard, along with Deca . If it suppresses your endogenous testosterone , then it is possible that androgenic activity during an Anavar cycle will be even lower than normally! I can document it on my own experience, because I suffered from signs of hyperandrogenicity (seborrhea, acne), and at 60-65 mg/day, my skin IMPROVED, which was a shocking phenomenon that illustrates, how ridiculously low the androgenic sides in Anavar are. However, I must add that my testosterone suppression was brutal after 7 weeks - 98%!

I think that your biggest concern is, if your Anavar sources are legit and if you don't buy low-dosed Dianabol or something similar.

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    your biggest concern is the liver damage, it being one of, if not, the worst steroid for toxiity of your liver, its been linked to liver cancer as well in a study i read.

theres a supplement chemical i believe that can stop allot of the hair losing properties whil on cycle, cant remember, but i personally would not chose a cycle solely on its ability ro giv m hai loss, no matter how prone to it i am. for gods sake wait for more people to chime in also, dont just listen to me or steroiddude2012 for gods sake...

[QUOTE=sleepingz;5953051]your biggest concern is the liver damage, it being one of, if not, the worst st
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-27-2012 at 03:29 PM.

oh dear, i did, even experts make mistakes mate, you go get em steroiddude5000!

Experts don't confuse Anavar with Anadrol , really.

adamjames is offline Member
    Your genetic makeup will determine your hairloss, the steroids will only speed up your inevitable downfall to a slap head

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    Your genetic makeup will determine your hairloss, the steroids will only speed up your inevitable downfall to a slap head
    ya without a doubt man. im just looking for the one which will be the slowest to speed it up if that makes sense.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    ya without a doubt man. im just looking for the one which will be the slowest to speed it up if that makes sense.
    anavar is a good choice. tbol, primobolan and test + finasteride combo too. i DO NOT recommend deca , although it's very hair-safe. you just have to take deca with test, and test speeds up hair loss if you're prone to it. therefore, you use finasteride to negate this effect of test. but finasteride should NEVER be stacked with deca, or else you'll start losing hair very fast. the most dangerous steroids for hair are winny, tren and dbol .

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    Stay away from DHT compounds. Anavar is the most mild steroid on the market but that means nothing, everyone is different so there is no telling. don't run anavar without test.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TraPump View Post
    Stay away from DHT compounds. Anavar is the most mild steroid on the market but that means nothing, everyone is different so there is no telling. don't run anavar without test.
    anavar is a DHT but for some reason does not effect peoples hair.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    anavar is a good choice. tbol, primobolan and test + finasteride combo too. i DO NOT recommend deca, although it's very hair-safe. you just have to take deca with test, and test speeds up hair loss if you're prone to it. therefore, you use finasteride to negate this effect of test. but finasteride should NEVER be stacked with deca, or else you'll start losing hair very fast. the most dangerous steroids for hair are winny, tren and dbol.
    Ive heard that the whole DECA and propecia is not accurate when running test with. Wish i could find the source but it made perfect sense.

whats ur opinions on t bol compared to anavar ?

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    anavar is a good choice. tbol, primobolan and test + finasteride combo too. i DO NOT recommend deca, although it's very hair-safe. you just have to take deca with test, and test speeds up hair loss if you're prone to it. therefore, you use finasteride to negate this effect of test. but finasteride should NEVER be stacked with deca, or else you'll start losing hair very fast. the most dangerous steroids for hair are winny, tren and dbol.
    great info here man. im a little nervous with deca since it stays in ur body for so long. I have my test ready for var

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    I have read a thread in the AR Spa forum where someone lost their hair because of anavar . So there you go. Do a search.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    I have read a thread in the AR Spa forum where someone lost their hair because of anavar. So there you go. Do a search.
    bro im not looking for that kind of answer. i did do a search and i came up with anavar and primo and eq giving you the lowest probability of shedding hair, but because i like to research and asking questions is part of researching im asking for other peoples opinions and personal experiences. Could you share the link to what you have read so?
    Quester likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everything has a price. Bald can be beautiful. If you don't have a lumpy head.

honestly iv done it a couple times on here now steroidgimp5000, so dun worry mate!

i know im not an expert, i was being sarcastic, but keep trolling round bro, your the expert to judge all other experts! right???

all in good fun bro! lol

finestride... thats what iwas trying to remember... heard about it being effective

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anavar is hardly androgenic at all. If you lose hair on that, just give up.

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepingz
    finestride... thats what iwas trying to remember... heard about it being effective
    Wont help with a dht derived aas such as winni, var, tren due to the fact that it only prevents the convertion of test to dht, but wont inhibit the dht derived from the aas so it will not prevent anything, i used it with test and didnt lose a hair, i tried var and killed mi hair within the first week so i stoped and recoup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    YA I HERE YOU ON THAT. thanks for all the good advice everyone

Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    Wont help with a dht derived aas such as winni, var, tren due to the fact that it only prevents the convertion of test to dht, but wont inhibit the dht derived from the aas so it will not prevent anything, i used it with test and didnt lose a hair, i tried var and killed mi hair within the first week so i stoped and recoup.
    Then your "Var" was probably Dianabol . Or Winstrol . Anavar is such a ridiculously mild steroid that the level on androgenic activity in your body during an Anavar cycle will be probably even lower than normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Based on my experience, I must agree. I read a lot about Anavar , but the reality even overcame my most optimistic expectations. It is a "gentle steroid ".

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    I have read a thread in the AR Spa forum where someone lost their hair because of anavar. So there you go. Do a search.
    Anavar is routinely falsified. The same applies for Primobolan . You must find better sources.

whats ur opinions on t bol compared to anavar?
    I think that if you have real Turinabol (and not Turinabol mixed with Winstrol and Dianabol , which is a classical US custom), then you will be disappointed and you will find this steroid too weak for any practical use. It is very mild, however. Anavar is perhaps somewhat milder, though, because I get 1-2 little pimples on my face during an Anavar cycle, while I got 2-3 little pimples during 3 weeks on Turinabol LOL

Hair loss is no longer inevitable. You have frozen in time.

YA. would fina be smart to take on a var cycle? im already gonna do the nizoral and rogain mix for the cycle n pct. i hear sometimes fina is no good on cycle depending on what you use as a base.

Finasteride will only help prevent hairloss from the conversion of androgens to DHT derivatives through the 5-alpha reductase enzyme.
    This only applies to testosterone (along with Dbol and EQ to a much lesser extent). Anavar is already 5a-reduced, so it won't do anything.

o ok thats helps my understanding alot.

What do you guys think of the possiblily of hairloss on t-bol?

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Hair loss is no longer inevitable. You have frozen in time.
    try telling my dad that, he looks like Zinedine Zidane

Not much different than Var in that respect.

well, tbol has a VERY low androgenic ratio, therefore it's one of the safest steroids for your hair

Cards777 is offline New Member
    Slimshady, what Test do you recommend for keeping hair? You've got a lot of experience and would love to get your opinion. See my post "shedding my cat"

My experience on var is really good. No sides or hair loss. Slims the gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Cards777 View Post
    Slimshady, what Test do you recommend for keeping hair? You've got a lot of experience and would love to get your opinion. See my post "shedding my cat"

all test esthers are the same in regards to hair loss, and require the usage of finasteride on cycle.

try telling my dad that, he looks like Zinedine Zidane
    I think that your father simply doesn't bother to do anything about it. There are already too many effective substances and I strongly doubt that he would be an unlucky non-responder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cards777 View Post

Everyone is right test is test its just the release time thats different based on the ester attached.

Propecia is good and there are a lot of natural DHT blockers like beta sisterol and black tea extract.

Curcumin and resveratrol combined have studies showing help hair loss.

Emu oil , revita shampoo, Nizoral shampoo, tocotrienols all combat hairloss.

I pretty much incorporate the above and so far ive been winning the battle on gear. I havent ran tren winstrol or any harder compounds like that.

I stick with TEst, deca and var.

I will say that 750-1g of test i get some shedding but at 500-600 test i dont get any.

Right now im getting some shedding after the shower but im trying my first cycle at 1g which I may not do again lol.

I have propecia on hand but im also on Deca and im not 100% sure about the whole propecia and deca thing.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    Instead of making a seperate thread, i'll just ask this here....

If someone were to do a 500 mg of test only cycle and on a form of a dht blocker, how would they lose hair even if they were prone to it? The test isnt being converted to DHT. So I dont see how a test only cycle could be bad for people who are prone to baldness but on a finesteride/duta?

everyone is still different man but that would be the best way to try it and find out. While propecia works for most people there are still a few it does nothing. Also propecia can have a lot of side effects on its own. I chose to go with natural DHT blockers and so far they seem ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information