long esters and no front loading.

going into week 4 of test and deca , no size change.. just moodiness, back acne and deca belly and water retention in my shoulders. Trying to eat clean and just wondering how others combat this mind fuc* i know my gear is good, and i know i shouldn't up my dosage. but with out the prop or dbol front loaded just waiting for teh long esters to kick in, strength and libido enhan***ent has been nil... is it possible ive become non respondent.?

Razor is offline Banned
    Maybe your eating to much cookies and cake?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Maybe your eating to much cookies and cake?
    Distinct possibility... Anyway, I suppose your talking about test E, huh? Week 5,6,7 are usually my best weeks on enth and Deca . Just hang in there. How long do you intend on running this? What are your dosages? This is one of the reasons I much prefer Test P and NPP.

750 test e
    300 deca

10 weeks deca 8 weeks

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    im on week two of 500.mg a week of test and 400.deca , first injectable cycle, i am very interested to see what people say, before i get paranoid and over analytic and start to change things that are right. i be pissed to if istart gettin deca belly/dick with none of the anabolic effects.

the one thing, kinda th only thing, good about dbol is you start soakin up water so fast you do see a change strength and visually, very fast, like the first week even.

well its normal for people to add more gear if they are using longer esters. especially noobs. I know im eating enough cause my taxing work outs are not taxing me. usually by now the strength and full body bloat or "filling out" is already noticeable. Just sucks feeling all teh sides , especially the loss of appetite , sweating like a mofu and not being able to sleep. if anything maybe i have teh deca feel like crap hang over going on, hopefully teh test in week 5 turns on.

i usually respond to strength in week 3, and grow like a weed in week 6. nuts have started to shrink more so in teh past week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It will take around 5 weeks for the long ester to be running at peak,its a slow incline but you should be seeing gains slowly as the weeks go by.
    What are your stats?
    Whats your diet like?
    Previous cycles and how did you respond?

500 test 3 10 weeks 1-4 weeks dbol 30 a day

500 test e , masteron 10 weeks dbol 30 a day

this is my third, i responded nicely on the others

started doing starting strength for a year with no juice and go big, but also 23% body fat cause of teh 5600 calorie diet to recover from the lifts

diet now , so around 2500 clean and most days i get in 3500 so far but the loss of appitite is making this a big struggle.

33, 5'10 98kilos

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    In your second cycle, you took dbol for 10 weeks?

no sorry only week 1-4

Thread Information