Thread: First Cycle

JTTT is offline New Member

First Cycle

I was adviced by my trainer to take a steriod cycle, im 5.6 my weight is 140.8 i have been lifting for 3 years now body fat 11%. The cycle was

Week 1, 2, 3
    Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wedensday Thursday Friday

Winistrol 50 ml 50 ml 50 ml

Testa 1 injection 1 injection

Deca 1 Injection

Proveron Daily 1 pill

Zinc Daily 50ml

Liver aid Daily 3 pills

Week 4
    Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wedensday Thursday Friday

Winistrol 50 ml 50 ml 50 ml 50 ml

Testa 1 injection 1 injection 1 injection

Deca 1 Injection 1 Injection

Proveron Daily 1 pill

Zinc Daily 50ml

Liver aid Daily 3 pills

Winistrol shots are on sat, mon, wed. Testa shots Sun, Tues, Deca On Friday

Then from week 5 6 7 8 i repeat week 1 2 3 cycle then week 9 ill do weeks 4 cycle as for 10 11 12 im doing week 1 cycle again i would be taking 24 shots of test 14 deca and 38 winistrol.

Is that too much for my first cycle, bearing in mind i have a uric acid level of 5.2 and a bit high level of LDL
    Last edited by JTTT; 03-28-2012 at 04:07 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tell your trainer to get lost. He's an idiot. You need to get a good diet and you can get help in our Nutrition Section. And, you're too young. He didn't mention the damage you could do to your endocrine system did he? And, he's your supplier i bet. Here's a good thread among many you should read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.T3LmkTEgfVU

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Let me guess, your "Trainer" is selling the drugs, isn't he? Your trainer is a fool or an assh*le, one or the other. Your to young to be taking AAS, your WAY to small, your diet must be just terrible to be lifting for 3 years and weigh 140 lbs. Finally, anyone that would set up a cycle like that almost for sure has to be just fvcking with you or a dangerous idiot that you need to get away from. The best possible thing that could happen with this is that he sells you fake gear. No mention of HCG . No mention of PCT. 4 different conflicting compounds for a first cycle for a 22 year old, 140 pounder. What a douche bag!!! Him, not you. Do some research and get rid of this guy!!

That's the bad news, now for the good news. The good thing about having a crappy diet is that when you get it fixed you'll see results like no steroid can provide. Go to the diet section and read the stickies.

Just to get you started, do this... As far as eating well, this is probably the one phrase that keeps people from having the cut, muscular body they're envisioning. You not only need to eat the right foods, but you need to eat the right amounts, the right combinations and at the right time. Google Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR). After that Google TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Open an account at www.fitday.com then go to the diet section of this forum and figure out how much of each macro nutrient you need, how many total calories you need for maintenance, the add 750-1000 on top of that. Next learn how to pair them and when (partitioning) and when to eat them to do what it is your wanting to do.

nilrac is offline Member
    ^^^^Listen to this

Heavy for a first cycle I wouldn't do that...
    I am trying to figure out how 'heavy' you are, as even though your weight is light, you are very short...

Blog Entries
    St Pete beat me to it...lol.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is good advice you would do good to follow it.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Let me guess, your "Trainer" is selling the drugs, isn't he? Your trainer is a fool or an assh*le, one or the other. Your to young to be taking AAS, your WAY to small, your diet must be just terrible to be lifting for 3 years and weigh 140 lbs. Finally, anyone that would set up a cycle like that almost for sure has to be just fvcking with you or a dangerous idiot that you need to get away from. The best possible thing that could happen with this is that he sells you fake gear. No mention of HCG . No mention of PCT. 4 different conflicting compounds for a first cycle for a 22 year old, 140 pounder. What a douche bag!!! Him, not you. Do some research and get rid of this guy!!

That's the bad news, now for the good news. The good thing about having a crappy diet is that when you get it fixed you'll see results like no steroid can provide. Go to the diet section and read the stickies.

Just to get you started, do this... As far as eating well, this is probably the one phrase that keeps people from having the cut, muscular body they're envisioning. You not only need to eat the right foods, but you need to eat the right amounts, the right combinations and at the right time. Google Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR). After that Google TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Open an account at www.fitday.com then go to the diet section of this forum and figure out how much of each macro nutrient you need, how many total calories you need for maintenance, the add 750-1000 on top of that. Next learn how to pair them and when (partitioning) and when to eat them to do what it is your wanting to do.
    i fvcking hate those people. seriously. telling a guy to run 3+ compounds with no mention of PCT or ANY of the risks he may face. and selling them this shit like nothing bad is gonna happen. what amazes me is the guys the fall for it, don't know shit about AAS and just pin themselves with god knows what.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    St Pete and titan, gave you some quality advise. Your trainer is an idiot!

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Tell your trainer to get lost. He's an idiot. You need to get a good diet and you can get help in our Nutrition Section. And, you're too young. He didn't mention the damage you could do to your endocrine system did he? And, he's your supplier i bet. Here's a good thread among many you should read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.T3LmkTEgfVU

Blog Entries
    i have a douchbag trainer at my gym that goes around telling everone there doing shit wrong and crap then he starts to segway into the use of aas and how genetics have nothing to do with muscle growth and that steroids can make anyone mr. olympia...well after he had a group of teens and erly 20 somethings following him around like the pied piper i finnally had to step in and call him out in front of his cronies and say what bullshit he was spreading and i started to preach about the dangers of aas to young men and there still devaloping hpta and endocrin systems...i asked him about pct and how he planned on helping thes kids fix what they are about to fuk up cus of his advise...he just walked away and saddly enough so did his group of kids...they are all on something now unfortunately and theres nothing more i can do....i called the man a two bit hussler to his face so everone who didnt have a clue might catch on...but kids are going to do whatever gives them the instant gradification they feel they deserve....its sad really...

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i have a douchbag trainer at my gym that goes around telling everone there doing shit wrong and crap then he starts to segway into the use of aas and how genetics have nothing to do with muscle growth and that steroids can make anyone mr. olympia...well after he had a group of teens and erly 20 somethings following him around like the pied piper i finnally had to step in and call him out in front of his cronies and say what bullshit he was spreading and i started to preach about the dangers of aas to young men and there still devaloping hpta and endocrin systems...i asked him about pct and how he planned on helping thes kids fix what they are about to fuk up cus of his advise...he just walked away and saddly enough so did his group of kids...they are all on something now unfortunately and theres nothing more i can do....i called the man a two bit hussler to his face so everone who didnt have a clue might catch on...but kids are going to do whatever gives them the instant gradification they feel they deserve....its sad really...
    i have a m8 who started steroids at 16 thanks to people advise down the gym, the guy who supplied him at 16 even injected him 1st time. Hes 24 now and still cycles most of the year and has never run a single pct apart from hcg on his last cycle, whenever i start to talk about pct to him he says ow well we all have to die of something, i kind of admire his hard headidness but its ignorance really, he will probably regret it when hes older, theres loads of people just like him i know who never run pct its common these days

JTTT is offline New Member
    i tried protien shakes supplements diets i eat 8 meals per day and nothing :s

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you list exactly wat you eat and how much for each meal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JTTT View Post
    i tried protien shakes supplements diets i eat 8 meals per day and nothing :s
    Now see, this is the root of all evil where AAS is concerned. Doing a cycle now is like changing the fuel in your car when you have 4 flat tires. GOT to get those tires fixed first!!! Get the tires fixed and you will probably be a lot happier with the performance of your new (22 year old) car!! Put rocket fuel in it now and not only will you not be happy, not get the results your hoping for, but more than likely your going to do irreversible damage!!

To the diet section!!!! In the meantime, here's another hint. Fvck this protein shake business!! Immediately post workout is THE ONLY TIME to do any of that crap, if at all. Protein sources need to be eggs, chicken, fish and lean beef. 90% of your protein needs to come from here. The beef is especially good at night because it absorbs slowly into the bloodstream. Your problem may also be not enough or the wrong carbs. It takes carbs to build muscle, just like it takes dudes to build a house. Now, slow complexed carbs are like skilled bricklayers, simple carbs are like the guy's that hang around outside Home Pro. It's nice to have both, but it's better to have more good guy's than Home Pro guy's. Finally, nutrient partioning. Pair your meals into protein/carb and protein/fat, eating more protein fat meals later at night with the carb meals earlier.

Short of coming over there and cooking your meals for you this is all I can really do outside the diet section. There are guy's MUCH better than I over there, but these are just a few of the basic thing's every bodybuilder should know/does know. If they don't know these thing's they won't be a very successful BB.

Now let's see some stats: Age, height, weight, BF% etc. You need to get the cart before the horse here if you want to proceed!!

jpbbpro is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Now see, this is the root of all evil where AAS is concerned. Doing a cycle now is like changing the fuel in your car when you have 4 flat tires. GOT to get those tires fixed first!!! Get the tires fixed and you will probably be a lot happier with the performance of your new (22 year old) car!! Put rocket fuel in it now and not only will you not be happy, not get the results your hoping for, but more than likely your going to do irreversible damage!!

To the diet section!!!! In the meantime, here's another hint. Fvck this protein shake business!! Immediately post workout is THE ONLY TIME to do any of that crap, if at all. Protein sources need to be eggs, chicken, fish and lean beef. 90% of your protein needs to come from here. The beef is especially good at night because it absorbs slowly into the bloodstream. Your problem may also be not enough or the wrong carbs. It takes carbs to build muscle, just like it takes dudes to build a house. Now, slow complexed carbs are like skilled bricklayers, simple carbs are like the guy's that hang around outside Home Pro. It's nice to have both, but it's better to have more good guy's than Home Pro guy's. Finally, nutrient partioning. Pair your meals into protein/carb and protein/fat, eating more protein fat meals later at night with the carb meals earlier.

Short of coming over there and cooking your meals for you this is all I can really do outside the diet section. There are guy's MUCH better than I over there, but these are just a few of the basic thing's every bodybuilder should know/does know. If they don't know these thing's they won't be a very successful BB.

Now let's see some stats: Age, height, weight, BF% etc. You need to get the cart before the horse here if you want to proceed!!
    Great advice, couldn't have put it better

Thread Information