jamesz123 is offline Associate Member

Trenabol injection mixed with Sust

My first Trenabol Acetate injection - just like 60 ml mixed with the Karachi Sust (only like 100mg) , 22 gauge and it did not hurt at all. It all went very well.
    I thought Tren was suppose to hurt or is it if you use alone and use like atleast 100 ml in one go ?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I think you've got your ml's & mg's mixed up bro. At least I hope you do................YIKES!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I think you've got your ml's & mg's mixed up bro. At least I hope you do................YIKES!
    lol you know what i mean

If it's not virgin muscle it might not hurt at all. I shot Test/Tren into my normal spot and very little discomfort. Shot the same thing into a new spot, my hip, and I limped for 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If it's not virgin muscle it might not hurt at all. I shot Test/Tren into my normal spot and very little discomfort. Shot the same thing into a new spot, my hip, and I limped for 5 days.
    yeah that could be it - I have used that same spot ...like everytime. But the last time was like a year ago. but that might be it. Also the mixture might have made a difference
    My friend told me to shoot in your thighs (I always do the butt) only if you have a 23 gauge , the Tren I mean. Does that make sense?

One other thing - it is my 5th day ONLY , so I have already used total of 250 mg Sust and 100 Tren (Acete BD). 3 dbol a day.
    I do not experience an increase in Libido or strength gain yet but I feel flushed (like I have constant pressure in my head, like just a start of a fever/headache). So what is going on, you think this is just my imagination.
    This is the first time I used Tren Acete but I thought the effect would kick in like after a couple of hours. Atleast I should be getting more horny by now right ?

LOL. No, the Tren . isn't going to make you horny, the Test. is, & its not gonna happen within a few hours, lol, its gonna take some time, I've never run a short ester Test. but I know Test. E. takes about 4 - 6 weeks to notice "the change". I think you should stop what you're doing & dig into some learning materials before you make an assumption / mistake that can hurt you. As far as the sides you're experiencing, I would check my BP if I were you. Are you overweight?

I have been doing tren a, tren e and test e for the last 18 days.....and I know the tren e/ test e have not kicked in.....but I am horny ass ****...and I am getting mad hard ons ....for no ****ing reason lol...I feel like I am 12 again...lol

I have misspoken, I DO remember more frequent hardon's & an increase in sex drive around week 2 or 3 with Test. E.

Thanks guys - I know my question sounded un informed. I just thought Tren was different. I have used Sust, Dec, test, Dbol in the past - but never Tren. I remember with the others it was like after 3 weeks things really changed (except for Dbol)

'Loki is a god' - if you feel really horny etc than something has kicked in for sure.
    'The Bear 79' - I am not overweight at all. Infact my question was due to a bad sleepless night yesterday and I think this is just me being paranoid. I have had a bad case of allergies last two days and that could be it. The city I live in everyone seems to have it these days.

Thanks guys and I will let you know when I start getting horny !!!! lol

Thread Information