KONY is offline Junior Member

Var vs. Winny Thread (Lean Bulk)

just wondering what the major differences include for each compound, and whats the general consensus here as to what is better.

i thinking of running either at the end of my cycle for the last 4 weeks but having a hard time deciding which oral to go with?

opinions/experiences?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var for 6 weeks. I've bulked on winny - the god damn lower back pumps and joint pain from lifting heavy weight are not worth it

thoughts on tbol

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KONY
    thoughts on tbol
    Tbol is the god of orals..all the benifits of dbol without the bloat..your lucky if you can get some

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Tbol is the god of orals..all the benifits of dbol without the bloat..your lucky if you can get some
    lol better than var and winny?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KONY

lol better than var and winny?
    I dont like oral winny because there is an injectable form oil based..var is great but nothing build size and strength like tbol.. it just depends on what you want to do..

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Var and winny may seem quite similar from the profiles, but imo they are quite different.
    Var gives me enourmous hunger and desire for phisical activity. Strenght gains are decent, but little overrated.
    Highly recommend Var for sports inlolving a lot of cardio and movement - MMA, Olimpic athletics etc.
    However for BB, Var is almost useless - 100 mg a day + TRT dose did not changed by body except the few pounds that came from the apetite increase and offcourse it was not only muscle.

Winny is quite the opposite - 50 mg shot ed gives great body change, huge progress in lean muscle mass and strenght. Strenght gains were by far better than those from var. The appearance in the mirror a way above var.
    Winny makes joints ache, or at least you will feel them stiffed. That makes this drug uncomfortable for many sport activities.

So my recommendation for BB and powerlifting - winny. For everything else Var.

Never been on tbol.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=miboleron;5956183]Var and winny may seem quite similar from the profiles, but imo they are quite different.
    Var gives me enourmous hunger and desire for phisical activity. Strenght gains are decent, but little overrated.
    Highly recommend Var for sports inlolving a lot of cardio and movemen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Var vs. Winny Thread (Lean Bulk)-20051114181248.jpg  
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-29-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Does it appear only on my computer, or is my previous post cut?

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    any more opinions on winny and tbol? i'm interested in these two

V-ROID is offline Member
    If I was in prison and forced to do oral it would surely be Tbol! That being said I will be popping Winny for the last 30 days of coming cycle. I gotta experience the horrible pumps and dry joints for myself to believe it. Another option if Tbol not around, which might be frowned on by some, would be a Hdrol/Test cycle. I liked it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    any more opinions on winny and tbol? i'm interested in these two
    It really seems that there were some problems with my previous post. I won't write it again. I will only sum up my thoughts: Winstrol is stronger and cheaper, but with much harsher side effects. Personally I would prefer Anavar all the time, because the side effects from Winstrol (acne cysts on my face, oily skin, hellish joint pain, not speaking about possible issues with hair loss) were too much for me to handle.

pikenat is offline Associate Member
    Winny is way more heptatoxic than var

Quote Originally Posted by pikenat View Post
    Winny is way more heptatoxic than var
    Not only hepatotoxivc, but issues with cholestrol would be present as well. Although I think that Anavar is not much different from Winstrol in this regard. The hepatoticity of Anavar is quite low, but your cholestrol ill be very probably totally ruined.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    In my experience, winny is a wast of money and mg. I'm currently running anavar at 100mg per day and it's ok.... I'd prefer masterone or tren for cutters.

will tbol work well on a lean bulk? not looking to add much water if anything im looking for dry gains that will give me a hardened physique

50mg tbol for 1st 4 weeks sound good? i was thinking its for a kickstart for long esters so should i really run it?

bump

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many cycles have you done. And stats?

Quote Originally Posted by KONY View Post
    50mg tbol for 1st 4 weeks sound good? i was thinking its for a kickstart for long esters so should i really run it?
    I took Turinabol twice and I have never been too much impressed by it. But maybe you have a better sort of Turinabol in USA.

Thread Information