Mouser is offline New Member

HCG dosage question, and interesting juice question..

okay hcg to start with, i have a 5000iu vial with powder and 2ml of solution, just make sure im doing this right. i put the solution in the vial with the powder and i ordered 10ml of baterostatic water i want it to equal 10ml total so i can pull 2ml outta the 10ml vial and inject my solution and im set correct? and then as far as dose .3cc should equal out to around 150iu of hcg per shot correct?

now for the interesting question, i got my buddy hooked up with geofman test e and anavar . he started his test first and ran it for about three weeks before starting his var. he told me his cough cough "man parts" have grown 2" and gain much girth. now he isnt complaining at all. but is this a normal side effect? ive always read the opposite, i know his men hanging below will get smaller but just wanted to know what you guys thought about the size he gained in 3 weeks.

thanks and please help me out on the hcg, mouser.

sirupate is offline Member
    I don't think your math is correct if I am understanding what you are trying to do. You are adding 2ml of the water to your vial of 5000iu.hCG . That means that each ml of the solution will have 2500iu. of hCG in it. If you only want to inject 150iu., you will then only need to inject .06ml each time. A .3ml injection would contain 750iu. of hCG.

Have not heard of anybody's dong getting bigger from test. So, not sure about your second question.

Mouser is offline New Member
    im adding 2ml of solvent that can with the hcg powder to the powder then adding the 2ml of hcg to 8 more ml for a total of 10ml with 5000iu of hcg

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    okay hcg to start with, i have a 5000iu vial with powder and 2ml of solution, just make sure im doing this right. i put the solution in the vial with the powder and i ordered 10ml of baterostatic water i want it to equal 10ml total so i can pull 2ml outta the 10ml vial and inject my solution and im set correct? and then as far as dose .3cc should equal out to around 150iu of hcg per shot correct?

now for the interesting question, i got my buddy hooked up with geofman test e and anavar . he started his test first and ran it for about three weeks before starting his var. he told me his cough cough "man parts" have grown 2" and gain much girth. now he isnt complaining at all. but is this a normal side effect? ive always read the opposite, i know his men hanging below will get smaller but just wanted to know what you guys thought about the size he gained in 3 weeks.

thanks and please help me out on the hcg, mouser.
    That's called having a hard-on.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO, you dont actually believe him do you?

As for the HCG , use 2ml of BAC water, then do 2 x weekly injections of 0.1ml (250iu)

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Throw the solution away, it's probably just sterile water. All you need is 2ml of bac.

Thread Information