age-22

training
    Day 1 - Chest, Biceps and Abs
    Day 2 - Quads, Hamstrings and Calves
    Day 3 - OFF
    Day 4 - Shoulders, Triceps and Abs
    Day 5 - Back, Traps and Forearms
    Day 6 - OFF
    Day 7 - OFF, or restart using Day 1's workout.

cycle
    1-4 weeks(D-Bol 50mg/day). 1 dose 2-4 hours pre workout. second dose 4-5 hours post workout.
    1-12 weeks (Test-E 500mg/week. injections on monday morning and thursday night.
    1-12 week (arimidex )
    PCT-(nolvadex 14 days after last TEST-E pin.
    40mg every day weeks 1-2 and then 20mg every day weeks 3-4 nolva.

OK so I been training for 2 years till September of 2011. stopped for 5 months due to a shoulder injury and its been almost a month back at the gym, so im thinking of doing a cycle( if anyone reconsiders please let me know).
    I want to know if this is a good cycle and if I managed it properly before I start. I was also wondering if I should run arimidex through out my cycle and if yes how much to run?

your feedback is greatly appreciated. thank you

stpete is offline Banned
    Still a bit young to be using AAS. And you've only been training for 2 years. Continue training and tweaking your diet for the next couple years naturally. Starting at your age and possibly damaging your endocrine system just isn't worth it. And that shoulder needs to be rehabbed for more than a month i would imagine.

AndreYako is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply. pete this isnt my first cycle i have done 2 cycles prior to this one first one was test and deca and that was before i knew anything about cycling i took a friends advice and it was the biggest mistake of my life. dont get me wrong i gained 26 pounds off of it but after what i learned and heard from a lot of research is totally different than how i did it (which was the worst way possible) the second cycle was still good it was last summer i ran d bols for 2 weeks then ran test-trent for 8 weeks. still gained 15 pounds but didnt get off properly because i was stupid and didnt do research. so do you think that matters? and i stopped working out for 5 months because i dislocated my shoulder and still seek therapy for it and and just got back so i rested my shoulder for 5 months and got back beginning of march

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After following bad advice for your first 2 cycle, why dont you listen to some good advice before your third?

Thread Information