Thread: Clen and cardio

Mikekiri is offline New Member

Clen and cardio

my question is - since im a new clen user - can i take clen and do cardio ? or ill have a heart attack if i take it and run ? any opinion is appreciated

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    What is your normal cardio routine? I personally do alot of cardio including running a few times a week... I have had no troubles keeping the same cardio routine while on Clen . I do check my pulse rate frequently and have not experienced palpitations. Remember this is my personal experience.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    i always did cardio on clen . even on 160mcg/day dosages. clen in the morning, cardio in the evening

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    like TFF said, just keep an eye on your pulse rate, make sure your staying hydrated and if you start to feel funny or get a bad head ache, id probably stop for abit, have a drink of water or something with electrolytes in it and some taurine to minimise cramps and to quickly hydrate you.

Think of it as if it were just a super hot day in summer, you need to rest a little more often, you need more hydration and you have to be careful.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    I get really tight in the muscles being used, especially legs. No amount of taurine and water will work.

Big Bacto is offline Junior Member
    I just finished clen , not that impressive but good stuff . I divided it throughout the whole day each 3~4 hours , no problem with cardio . Only sides were some really bad cramps on my first days of using it and some headache but by week 2 it was all good .

You shouldn't have much problem with cardio.

Mikekiri is offline New Member
    Thx guys

Thread Information