Thread: Mexican Gear?

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member

Mexican Gear?

I heard you can by gear otc in mexico? Is this true? Has anyone got experience with this?

smallnutz is offline Banned
    U can buy anything I'n Mexico it's just getting it back across boarder

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is a very good question. . . .I live pretty close to the border and was really thinking about getting Mexican Gear. I looked online forever and so many things mentioned shit from Mexico being bunk. Plus bringing shit from Mexico can't be a good idea. The Mexican border shit is pretty loco nower days. . . .

Also, from what I understand it's not super cheap like most would think.

I don't know, but like to hear other people's real experience with this.

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member
    Yeah that's what I am looking for, experiences. I am going on vacation to Mexico. I know it would be bad to try to bring stuff back, but it wouldn't hurt to buy some gear and mail it to myself. Couple of 10ml viles would fit nicely in a few shot glasses in the mail.

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    ive gotten gear from mexico... doubt it would be bunk... heard you can get it over counter

smallnutz is offline Banned
    Yes i wid mail to someone elses address

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Diablo View Post
    Yeah that's what I am looking for, experiences. I am going on vacation to Mexico. I know it would be bad to try to bring stuff back, but it wouldn't hurt to buy some gear and mail it to myself. Couple of 10ml viles would fit nicely in a few shot glasses in the mail.
    DUDE, none of that stuff on the board....id edit your post...

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    As for gear in Mexico, I dont live very far from the tj crossing and I havent been down south in about 2 years. I remember my first time going south about 16 years ago, gear was all legit and cheap, bringing it back over was always a task but thank god never any issues knock on the wood. Id made maybe 15 trips in my lifetime, all extremely stressful. But the last time I went over my intentions were not to buy but to recon, and dude it was all friggin fake. The preload organon deca and sust were all legit but pretty expensive. They had a ton of stuff from labs with "dragons" which has been closed now for several years. Be cautious with the gear down there. I recommend going with someone who speaks spanish and maybe has a contact there, otherwise its a huge risk. Be cautious and good luck, keep us posted.

Thread Information