leather daddy is offline Banned

is parabolan still going around these days?

Not asking for sources, ive asked most of mine and its very hard to get apparently. Just wondering has anyone had much experience with it. what do they stack it with and whats it most commonly used for?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you cycled before?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Have you cycled before?
    redz i cant believe you have missed his daily threads asking hypothetical questions about gear and then cycling them after he is told he's not ready...

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    redz i cant believe you have missed his daily threads asking hypothetical questions about gear and then cycling them after he is told he's not ready...
    Yes this guy is something else

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    I lol'd

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    parabolan is tren h, correct? if so, i have lots of it here in europe

muse26 is offline New Member
    yes it's tren hex

I never used it but have access to it.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Simple solution...............stop answering his "hypothetical" questions................I'm just sayin

WTF? are u guys being srs? im asking a simple question why are u replying with OH HAVE U EVEN CYCLED BEFORE or yes this guy is something else. NO IM NOT GOING TO USE IT. im 2 weeks into my test e and deca and as i said in my other thread IM NOT CHANGING ANYTHING this is it and i will ride this one out! IM NOT ADDING ANYTHING ELSE OR CHANGING ANYTHING jesus. Srsly. Im only asking if parabolan is still going around and has anyone used it. IM JUST INTERISTED. can i not take INTERIST in things? WTF?

Nobody ever said "OH HAVE YOU EVEN CYCLED BEFORE", his words were "Have you cycled before"? And that is a legitimate question considering power / harshness of the compound you are inquiring about. Stop putting words in peoples mouths & trying create an issue that doesn't exist. And quit your fvcking crying.

And for the record, anyone that go's through your post history can clearly see you are not ready to cycle & you have been blatantly & ignorantly disregarding everyone's advice to further prepare yourself before cycling, & running with the info / advice you get from your hypothetical threads & cycling anyway. You have not made a good name for yourself bro, you appear to be a stubborn, impatient, dangerously inexperienced child.

also u seem to like going thru my posts why dont u go back far enough to answer that question urself bear. NO clearly its my first cycle. And read what i wrote in this thread Just wondering has anyone had much experience with it. what do they stack it with and whats it most commonly used for?

WHERE in the hell did i say i would be using it?
    and how am i putting words into peoples mouths WTF? all i was after were peoples personal experience with it. What they believe its best for etc??? ONCE AGAIN TELL ME WHERE IT SAID OH GUYS IM GOING TO ADD PARABOLAN INTO MY MIX!

also maybe i wasnt as ready to cycle as i thought, but im doing everything i can to make sure im doing it PERFECTLY, i have all my PCT gear, and the dosages, i have all the correct needles, syringes, sanatising equipement. Have all my gear and last but no least have my bulking diet. So excuse me while im not perfect like u but at least im trying. If u just wanna start arguing in my threads like u seem to do then your no good in this. so please GTFO
    clearly

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Have you cycled before?
    no im on my first cycle atm

again what does this have to do with anything?
    where did it say LEATHER DADDY IS USING PARABOLAN ? OR GOING TO ADD IT IN HUH?

DanB is offline Banned
    because like bear said its in your post history

you asked about deca , then guess what?

you ran it

You claim Redz said "OH HAVE YOU EVEN CYCLED BEFORE" when he actually said "Have you cycled before" you put words in his mouth & changed the context of a legit question to suit your crybaby cuase. And nobody should have to dig through your post history to determine if you have cycled before or not, if the info is not available in your profile, then it is perfectly acceptable to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    because like bear said its in your post history

you asked about deca , then guess what?

you ran it
    Thank you Dan.

ok fair enough, Well il tell u the truth and say yes im running deca and test e atm and will only be doing that. No i will not add parabolan . I cant even get it let alone try and run it lol. Was just wondering about it. Dont hear much about it. Sorta like primobolan .

Just curious as to why you asked if parabolon is going around these days, as if you ran it before.

Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985 View Post
    Just curious as to why you asked if parabolon is going around these days, as if you ran it before.
    Just the way i word things mate.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dam its gettin a lil wild here isnt it

Thread Information