awms is offline Senior Member

Signs of real Var?

I started taking anavar 60mg a day as a kick start 6 days ago and had never heard of the ugl I am using....thought it was a little sketch at first and was worried it might be Dbol because a friend told me after I bought it that he had itchy nips from the same brand....but so far I dont feel bloated and what I do notice in the last day or two:

Veins all over! my hands and feet feel swollen at times and I almost always have veins pulsing from my forearms and bi's, especially about 2 hours after I take my first dose in the morning!

In the gym my pumps were intense yesterday! I mean really intense!

Now I know thats not alot to go on but from your experience with both dbol and Var in the first week what did you feel? some signs for me to look for? of course everyone is diffrent but I would think the diffrence between dbol and var would be noticeable at some point?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol bloats you and anavar doesnt. Both cause back pumps and can make you feel tight but more so with anavar than dbol. Has your weight changed?

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    I think the simplest chemical test that you can make at home is the detection of the melting point. Anavar melts at 236.5 C, Dianabol at ca. 165 C. So this is a huge difference that virtually excludes any error. But you would need silicon oil or something similar with a high boiling point. I myself plan to make such a test, because I got a suspiciously cheap Anavar powder from China, but so far I don't know, what would be the best methodology.

In any case, I think that the difference between Anavar and Dianabol would be very large even in your feelings. Anavar doesn't produce any huge weight gains, and doesn't convert to estrogens at all.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would say you got Var just by wat you are saying.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In a week you will know if you got var or dbol . And the veins make me think anavar also.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    I think the simplest chemical test that you can make at home is the detection of the melting point. Anavar melts at 236.5 C, Dianabol at ca. 165 C. So this is a huge difference that virtually excludes any error. But you would need silicon oil or something similar with a high boiling point. I myself plan to make such a test, because I got a suspiciously cheap Anavar powder from China, but so far I don't know, what would be the best methodology.

In any case, I think that the difference between Anavar and Dianabol would be very large even in your feelings. Anavar doesn't produce any huge weight gains, and doesn't convert to estrogens at all.
    You can't easily do a melting point test once it is combined with binders and filler and pressed into a tab. That would require an extraction process, which is likely way above the OP's abilities.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You can't easily do a melting point test once it is combined with binders and filler and pressed into a tab. That would require an extraction process, which is likely way above the OP's abilities.
    Oh, pardon. I use only powders. I didn't realize that I live in a different world. LOL I am not interested in overpriced capsules from the black market anymore.

Thread Information