cebby1985 is offline Associate Member

cutting a cycle short and pct

My buddy is cutting his first test cyp cycle short due to high bp. I'm not sure why his bp is high as he is abouy to turn pro in mma and is in phenomil shape w a bf% of no higher than 14%, but he's a pretty smart and cautious guy and doesn't want to risk anything. His diet is in check and I believe him.

He was 8 wks in his test cyp at 500mg per wk, running adex (not sure on dose). I'm wondering if typical nolva at 40/40/20/20 would be ok. He wasn't going to run clomid, but i suggested heshould. I though 50/50/25/25 would suffice. I told him I'd post up a thread to get more advice. So I appreciate it

He should wait a couple of weeks the PCT with nolva, your dose is good, and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

Right, he's not doing pct for another 2 wks, or 2 wks from whenever his last inject was. So you think the clomid should be upped? Thanks, that's what I wasnt sure about.

Since his cycle was minimal dose test and cut short, I didn't know if he was shut down completely or not.

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985
    Since his cycle was minimal dose test and cut short, I didn't know if he was shut down completely or not.
    Yes he would be shutdown from week 2 on

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, run the clomid as well, and your suggested dosages are fine.

Which one? The first dose of 50/50/25/25 or 100/100/50/50?

I know certain things are harder on you than others and seeing as how it was a basic test cut short, he wasn't shut down too hard for too long. That's why I suggested the lighter dose of clomid. At the same time, I never experienced this or knew if anyone who cut a cycle short and just ran a typical pct after my cycles and I don't know the exact science behind it.

As always, I appreciate the input guys.

I guess this is what I was thinking - he was shit diem, but not for long. Is there any degree in shutdown that can differ from aas to aas? Or is it once your on, your shut down ?

Thread Information