Ken87 is offline New Member

I Need Expert Advice Please Read, Thanks!

So i'm hoping some very wise experienced people will have something helpful to say about this.

I am 25 years old, 147 pounds , 5'11, I have always been thin. I was a late bloomer, didnt see any serious signs of puberty until about 18 years old, at 25 now , cant grow any facial hair on the sides of my face, just a filthy mustach and chin hair. Could be genes, i do realize. Heres the catch.

I did something very stupid when i was 20, i was attending college, looked like i was about 16-17 years old. I was working out 2 to 3 times weekly, eating heavily and not seeing much of anything, Some older guy that i worked with and went to school with said to pick up these these supps from the local health food supplement store in town they work great. "go to the counter and ask for them they are not on the shelf" , Stupid me, didnt realize that a legit business would actually sell anything harmful..

I asked the guy at the counter and he reached down and handed me a bottle. I bought... M 1 T's!!!!! , I was taking 2 to 3 per day, i probably weighed 140 pounds then and like i said looked very young. and obviouslly didnty even know what a pct was back then, had no idea what i got myself into.
    yes .. i know, hear i am 5 years later and kicking myself in the ass for doing such a thing. m1t's!! from a store , i had no clue

I got hard when i was taking them and made my upper body very cut and hard pecs.. 1.5 years ago at age 23 i had a lump removed from under my left nipple, it was almost the size of a golfball.

I feel pretty good most of the time, starting to grow the odd cheek hair here and there, very very slowly.. i beleive my body, over the last 5 years has somewhat balanced out its levels.. maybe

I feel like i dont have the aggression and mental alertness that i used to have, i dont sleep well and im tired alot of the time, all while eating very well. I have read alot about people doing a cycle to "kickstart" there system after not using pcts etc... by no means am i saying i am going to do this. I would just really like opinions from you guys as you probably know alot more about this then anyone i know around me. I am worried that i may have damaged my endocrine system or natural testosterone levels (which may have been low to begin with) Please any feedback would be much appreciated. I have been starting to do alot of research on gear/hormones, Should i be looking at either of these? Would either of those fix or kickstart levels in hopes to get them back to natural levels, what do you guys think?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You are SEVERELY underweight bro. You need to concentrate on diet & training before you cycle . Without a natural foundation, you will never keep any the gains you make on steroids , & in fact, you may even end up smaller than you are now.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I think you need to get bloodwork done before you jump to any conclusions. But odds are your diet and training is the reason you're 140lbs.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Defenitly get blood work done and like the man said hit the diet section they will help you.Post your diet with macros and tell them wat you want to do.

Thread Information