B-Rex is offline Banned

Trying Out Clenbuterol

Okay I have some clen tabs that are 20mcg per tab, I am planning on taking like the following:

Is this okay, also I hear people that expect you don't have to work with clen, I know this isn't true, there isn't just a magic pill to help you lose fat.

I am planning on having a diet of 1200-1500 calories a day and trying to burn 500 calories or more a day doing cardio. Is this good? Let me know your opinions. I am just trying to lose a small amount of fat.

Weight: 170
    Height: 5'10"
    BF: 12%

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Your cal intake seems low to me, but i don't know your activity level during the day or your workout regime.
    You're right, clen isn't a magic pill. You still need to have your diet down to a T. If clen burns x amount of calories through out the day and you take in x+, you're defeating the purpose of clen and its fat less effect

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Why taper your dose? Your body adapts to the amount of compound and it loses it's effectiveness. So tapering does nothing but waste your compound. And I'd go up to 120 and ride out the remainder of the two weeks at that does. Ramp back up after two weeks off.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    The first time cycle of Clen I did I could not tolerate 120mcg at all... So I dropped back down to 100 to finish out but this time I tried 120 after being at 100 for 5 days and it is much more tolerable.

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member
    I started at 40 didnt feel nothing went to 70 still nothing but some shaking went to 90 some more shakes after i would take it, now i am at 130 mcg where i will stay for the next 6 days and off for two weeks so far ive lost 4 lbs and i am eating 3800 cals my tdee is 3100 but i look more ripped i can see my abbs without flexing and my body looks like a road map with so many veins that puff out pretty crazy, i would say just find the dose that fits you and stick with it till the end of the cycle, i do work out ed 1-2 hrs....with my current dose i dont get the sides the only one i am seeing is shakes are average most of the day as before they would only last 4hrs, i kind of hate the shakes because when i work out it looks like i am having a tremble attack...other than that my first time trying clen i love it so far, and kind of wish i would of done it midcycle but now i am in pct and seem to be working good....good luck.

One last thing i take stimulants pretty easy as i have in the past 5-6 years preworkouts and caffeine pills so i can take the clen and passout after so it could also be that i have a high tolerance for me dosing so fast.

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Minitourwvu- i took one dose of clen the other morning. It was only 20mcg but it was my first dose. I was so tired and dych a headache i loaded back up on caffeine and eohedrine about an.hr later. I've been taking about 100mg ephedrine and drinking 6-8 cups of coffee and a 0 cal monster pre workout. i want to run clen so bad but i think I've dug a hole of dependence to ec!

Sorry to hijack

Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985
    Minitourwvu- i took one dose of clen the other morning. It was only 20mcg but it was my first dose. I was so tired and dych a headache i loaded back up on caffeine and eohedrine about an.hr later. I've been taking about 100mg ephedrine and drinking 6-8 cups of coffee and a 0 cal monster pre workout. i want to run clen so bad but i think I've dug a hole of dependence to ec!

Sorry to hijack
    Honestly man i think a lot of sides that people claim to get are mostly in their head, i am not bashing you but with such a low dose you shouldnt feel much, but again every1 is different but its weird that you can take ec and not have similar sides at those doses, if i were you i would consider it and try to stay possitive and drink 2 gallons of water through out the day, i take taurine 4g two g with the clen and two around 6pm, like i said so far i love it and feel like i am still somewhat anabolic ...probably in my head but i can say it works and not will it only help you burn fat but it will keep you pumped in your workouts, like i said brother i would try it at 10mcg and go 10mcg up from that dose and let it settle in your body so you dont react to crazy to it, i was scared as fvck reading all the sides from it and the first day i swore i was feeling the shakes and a headache and cramps but i checked my mentallity and realized it was all in my head....good luck man.
    Im on a phone sry about the spelling

prodigious is offline Junior Member
    Im thinking of trying Clen . Sounds like all you need is about 5g of taurine a day and couple gallons of water and side effects should be negligible.

Thread Information