minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

another clen threat yayayya!!

so many of these lately, but i just want clarification, i am currently in day 8 of my first clen cycle, currently up to 130mcg ed. my original plan was to run the cycle 2 weeks and 2 off then repeat, but by the time i stop my clen cycle i will be begining my pct so i figure i would just run clen straigh for 6 weeks all the way through pct so i ordered some keto today with the sweet deal from arr(thanx aar) my question is i read people say start the keto 1g ed on day 14 of the clen cycle, others say take a 3rd week of and take the keto then start cycle again, wtf i am confused as shyt, please people with clen experience only share your opinions on what the best dose of keto worked for you, and when did you start the keto. i was also planing on just sticking with 100mcg through the whole 6 weeks as it seems to work wonders at this does, 130mcg just makes me shake a bit more but i really dont notice much difference any opinions on this, i know i could go way higher as i am very tolerable of this compund but i wana play it safe and smart. i only have one bottle of clen so i will need to order another bottle, but that must wait till my next paycheck. unless 1 of you bros with $$$ wana give me a early x-mas present. hahah

Bump

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Bump as im wondering the same sbout how to run the keto

PaddyOLantern is offline New Member
    Everything I've read says that you should add Keto in the 3rd week. Again, based on what I've been reading, there's no benefit to taking week 3 off of Clen while taking Keto since the Keto is making the Clen more effective.

I'm planning on adding Keto in week 3/6, taking week 4/6 off, and throwing it in again during week 5/6, and ramping down during week 6.

Bump on g

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Run Keto from the start and never let your Beta Receptors get depleted. Run 2mgs a night due to it making you tired.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Run Keto from the start and never let your Beta Receptors get depleted. Run 2mgs a night due to it making you tired.
    Exactly what I was going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK
    Well i cant run it from start as i am in my 9tg day but as soon as i get it i will start, fvck 2mg a night that means ill need like 3 aar bottles...

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    Well i cant run it from start as i am in my 9tg day but as soon as i get it i will start, fvck 2mg a night that means ill need like 3 aar bottles...
    Sure so spending money on something that helps your body and beta receptors isnt worth the couple of bucks it costs, you are a winner......

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK

Sure so spending money on something that helps your body and beta receptors isnt worth the couple of bucks it costs, you are a winner......
    Not sure if you are being a di ck which it seems like you are but i was actually stating that i was going to need more...so calm down bud.

Thread Information