Jimbo250F is offline New Member

EQ vs. 1-Test Cyp - Results? Collagen Synthesis??

Hey guys trying to plan out my next cycle. I want to do something like this

1-15 1-Test Cyp 800mg/week
    1-15 EQ 600mg/week
    1-15 Test Cyp 300mg/week

My reasoning for these doses is that I want the most effect coming from the 1-test which I have read are great dry gains in lean body mass with low sides. I am really sensitive to estrogen conversion when running Test Cyp so I am keeping the doses on the low end mostly for sexual functioning. The EQ I want to use as a solidifier to the gains I make with 1-test and especially for this increase it causes in Collagen Synthesis. My question is to those who know how these compounds work and/or have used them. Does 1-Test cause an increase in Collagen Synthesis? It is a derivative of Boldenone even though it is completely different compound does it still possess tendon/joint growth? Can the EQ be run with 1-Test or should I expect some sort of bad side effects with that?

Anyone who has run 1-Test I would also love to hear about your results from it.

Stats:
    23 y.o.
    5'7
    175 lbs
    ~10% bodyfat
    Previous cycles include Test tren masteron winstrol dbol

Thanks for you input guys

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry we dont give cycle advice to anyone under 25.You risk doing serious damage to your endo system.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    drop the 1-test cyp. its a dulled down prohormone version of eq, not very good for adding any any poundage it would be a huge waste, i see uve ran sum a few cycles, u should know how to put a cycle together by now.

weeks 1-16
    eq at 800-900 mg a week, anything lower is useless
    test cyp at 600 a week
    drop the 1-test cyp, useless when ur playing with the adult version of the compound.

i would add in a oral or test prop/suspension for the first couple weeks. as both those compounds take forever to kick in without frontloading

Jimbo250F is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sorry we dont give cycle advice to anyone under 25.You risk doing serious damage to your endo system.
    Okay thanks for the advice dad but I'm going to go against your wishes and do the cycle anyways. Thanks for your valuable advice.

Markdbg I am well aware on how to set up a cycle, if you did not read what I said earlier I don't like taking higher amounts of Test because I am sensitive to estrogen, I know I can take Arimidex but I'd rather just use the test as a base for libido and get the stronger effects from the 1-Test. This is not the pro hormone version I assure you lol, It is the injectable version made by GP it is some really good stuff from what I've read, some say that it is comparable to Tren at high doses without the sides (I personally believe nothing matches up with Tren but who am I to say)

For my weight EQ at 600 is more than enough, I am looking for its increase on Collagen Syn. more than anything else. My question is now directed to only people who have tried both. Did you experience any joint relief/tendon growth while using 1-Test??

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    why are u wanting to use steroids if ur looking for collagen syn? down vitamin c use creams that include vitamic c and E stay outta the sun from 12-5pm and ur golden.

if u want to get stronger and bigger 300 test 600 wont actually do anything, u can run eq at 800-900 and still not gain any weight/much weight its more of a apperance enhancing drug. test at 300mg a week wont gain u any strength or size, not a dose worth using, just increasew it to 500 and get sum results outta it . ive used 1-test cyp, i know its injectable but it doesnt do anything, i can see why u wanna use it as it doesnt convert to estrogen with hardly any side effects, but its garbage in my opinion. in my opinion its best suited for woman atheletes

u cannot compare anything to tren , the only thing that it has in common with tren 1-test cyp is said to harden the physic which i didnt see in my experience. ppl who say that other steroids at high doses are tren without the side effects have either never ran tren or never ran good tren. tren is the only thing that can shredd u up, harden u up. give u super human strength and grow lean tissue everywhere.nothing comes close to tren

Thread Information