thebigcat454545 is offline New Member

questions on deca/dbol stack

I have tried to read other post to avoid reposting but i only get confused. not sure what a ml is but i was told to take 1 cc every 7 days of the deca , What is deca dick, what should i expect with this stack in 10 wks as far as gains and looks as well as side affects. does this stack effect your bp much? thanks alot for the info.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1ml = 1cc

deca is highly anabolic , but lowly androgenic . it will shut down your natural testosterone production and you'll suffer impotence from it(deca-dick). unless you add some test in your stack.

deca is not very fast acting, so you'll need a long-ish cycle for better gains, maybe 12wks.

and i hope you're old enough to cycle.
    Last edited by AD; 04-04-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You need to do a lot more research before you start a cycle. You were told to take 1 cc of deca a week. What is the mgs/ml of the deca? Were you told to take anything else with this and if so how much? Your title mentions dbol . Do you plan to take this as well? How much per week? What is your plan for PCT? When do you start? How long? Do you know what is recomended for a first cycle? Dude forget this plan and do some research. Look up first cycles. Knowledge is not only power but it is protection from you hurting yourself with these compounds. Welcome to the board.

stpete is offline Banned
    You don't want to do deca /d-bol only cycle. Hopefully you haven't started yet as you need to do a lot of research. Test is what you should run on your first cycle and you need to research PCT, HCG , AI as well.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcat454545 View Post
    I have tried to read other post to avoid reposting but i only get confused. not sure what a ml is but i was told to take 1 cc every 7 days of the deca, What is deca dick, what should i expect with this stack in 10 wks as far as gains and looks as well as side affects. does this stack effect your bp much? thanks alot for the info.
    deca dick=limp dick.

im 37, never done any "cycles " before. why dont i wanna do deca /dbol together? thats one of my question. the dbol is a liquid i put inbetween my gums, same place you would put a chew. thay said it gets into your blood stream quicker. supposed to hold it in there long as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You need to do a lot more research before you start a cycle. You were told to take 1 cc of deca a week. What is the mgs/ml of the deca? Were you told to take anything else with this and if so how much? Your title mentions dbol. Do you plan to take this as well? How much per week? What is your plan for PCT? When do you start? How long? Do you know what is recomended for a first cycle? Dude forget this plan and do some research. Look up first cycles. Knowledge is not only power but it is protection from you hurting yourself with these compounds. Welcome to the board.
    thanks for the replys!! Its 250 ml, stack with dbol , the dbol is liquid form 1/2 dropper full 3-4 days per wk. 10 wk cycle.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcat454545 View Post
    im 37, never done any "cycles " before. why dont i wanna do deca/dbol together? thats one of my question. the dbol is a liquid i put inbetween my gums, same place you would put a chew. thay said it gets into your blood stream quicker. supposed to hold it in there long as i can.
    the problem is not doing deca and dbol together, its doing them alone. both shut down your natural test production, so without added external test you will have no sex drive and be tired all the time. a recommended first cycle is TEST ONLY at approx 500mg/week. however at this time, i would suggest you don't go near any type of steroid . you have a TON of reading to do. start with the stickies in this section, they will answer all of the questions you have already asked.

thanks bud, i decided to hold off, i was looking for a miracle drug and i found it.......better diet, step up my workout and cardio and maybe some protein.

Thread Information