FNW12 is offline New Member

Fina only cycle?

Anyone ever run fina by itself with good results? I know it will shut you down hard without test . But I'm curious what peoples' sides and results were and whether you'd ever do it again....thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    some people don't experience loss of libido when running only fina, however test is the base for any cycle...if you run test not only will you see more mass gains, but they could be more permanent.

a friend of mine who has ran fina alone at 75mg/day for 8 weeks before didn't experience a loss in his sexual appetite, however he ended up losing around 10 lbs of mass (my best guess would be 5 pounds water, 5 pounds muscle) around 4 weeks after clomid but still managed to net 10 overall. i think he could have kept 15 had he run prop for the duration.

while on my last cycle comprised of fina/prop the prop was a good kick while my body was still trying to get to an equilibrium with the tren saturation. i felt like a got almost an entire week extra with gains before the fina even began working its magic.

add the test in and you will be happier bro...95% of people who run cycles without it almost always wish that they had in retrospect.

FNW12 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the thoughtful response daem, 'preciate it.

Thread Information