Skullvonkrush is offline New Member

Aborting cycle!!!

Ok so I think I have to abort my cycle. I've been taking testosterone enanthat for 5 weeks 500mg a week. 250mg a shot split between two days monday and Thursday. Should I take a pct after 5 weeks? Will I keep whatever gains I made? I started the cycle at 195 I'm now at 207.4 lbs. im new to this this is my first cycle I know I'm a noob so I just need some advice guys.

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    Good god sounds like a train wreck. Why are you stopping? Do you have a PCT planned out???

My parents found out I've been on. Plus I'm only 20 and I've been reading that I should've waited. I have 30 tabs of clomid I just need advice on what it should be or if I even need one after 5 weeks

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, you will need PCT after you abort.

Wait for 14 days after your last pinning of Test E and start your PCT.

Clomid will not be enough on its own, you will also need to run Nolvadex along.

How should I run it?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Clomid and novla

And will I keep most of the gains I made already?

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    Go to the pct section and read the thread titled "the unofficial how to do a pct thread"
    Go here this is what you need to read bro it is a must!

Good thing you're stopping too. I doesn't seem like you did enough research if you did not have a proper pct planned out and you're only 20 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Skullvonkrush View Post
    How should I run it?
    Given that you have run Test E at 500mg EW for only 5 weeks, dosing of Clomid and Nolva can be mild.

Nolvadex : 20mg ED for 4 weeks.
    Clomid: 50mg ED for 4 weeks.

This should be sufficient.

If someone comes around and tells you that you will not need PCT after you abort, do NOT listen. Your endocrine system is at stake here, you would not want to take a risk of that sort, trust me.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Some of that is definitely water weight and you will not keep everything..diet after using is what will keep you the weight but use the clomid and nolva together 14 days after last injection

dumb_aas is offline Junior Member
    You can keep your gains if your diet is in check and you've started with a good base and you do manage to pull off a good pct. If I were you I be more concerned with the possible ramifications of cycling so young. just my $.02 though

Keeping your gains after having cycled at the age of 20 without any OCT should NOT be your primary concern here at all. The damage you might have already given to your endocrine system should be the real concern instead.

I doubt you will keep your gains BTW. 5 weeks for a long estered AAS is a joke concerning muscle memory and all. Your gains are most likely all from water at any rate.

Concentrate on your PCT, kiddo.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Atleast you made the right decision in the end, hopefully the 5 week cycle isnt too harmful in the long run to your endocrine system.
    As the other said, make sure you do that PCT.
    If you do it wrong or not at all you may feel fine now and for a while but theres a possibility in the future that you could suffer from low testosterone .

Steroids are perfectly safe when used responsibly by Adult males(adult being over the age of 25)

Thread Information