Thread: Anavar

tx74 is offline New Member

Question Anavar

Ok I am sure this has been asked before, but since I really don't understand all of this stuff i am going to ask again. I am going to take an 8 week cycle of test and Anavar . I have no idea what kind of anavar I have (my Brother gets all of my gear) but the pills have 590 inscribed on them if that helps.... I just want to know how much to take and how many times a day to take them. Thanks for the help.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? Is this your first cycle? I don't know what kind of var that is. Oh yeah waht are your goals?

JohnnyB

I am 20 years old... my goal is to add at least a good 10 lbs of muscle... anything else is a bonus. I have taken a 10 wk cycly of Eq. and T-3 though I wasn't too happy with those results... the var pill logo has 2 horizontal lines and 4 vertical lines above that, above the vertical lines is a triangle with my computer that is the best representation of the logo i can make... any help is appreciated....
    ^
    illi
    =

If your looking for mass, you're not looking for var. Anavar is used by powerlifters, because they can loss or keep weight the same with strength gains. That way they can stay in the same weight class or move down.

Your to young too juice.

JohnnyB

I know that anavar just makes you hard... that is cool i am fine with that since i have test.... my question is what dosage should i take.

Originally posted by JohnnyB

Your to young too juice.

JohnnyB
    Sorry Bro

I have taken that into consideration but my body is done growing.... (doc told me so) doesn't hurt to get a little boost... just would like to know the dosage... usually my brother is the one who gives me all the info but he has been called up so there is no way to get ahold of him

ANTH is offline New Member
    The symbol you described are Spiropent clenbuterol , not anavar .

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    var 35 -50 mgs along with creatine ,as it will aid in gains since it stimulates the phosphocratine synthesis in the muscle it self .the test 400- 500.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by tx74
    I have taken that into consideration but my body is done growing.... (doc told me so) doesn't hurt to get a little boost... just would like to know the dosage... usually my brother is the one who gives me all the info but he has been called up so there is no way to get ahold of him
    Just b/c youre done growing doesnt mean your natural test levels arent high. I would get that checked out first. Personally, i stopped growing at age 13, and got my levels checked out when i turned 20. My test levels werent that great (a bit less than 200), and i was at a plateau, so that is how and when i decided to juice.
    good luck

Thread Information