Thread: dbol/winny

YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

dbol/winny

ok guys dont flame here...ive been doing alot of research and i kno this is prolly a BAD idea and most would not suggest it...but i have to ask...

would it be terrible to do like 10 days of dbol then throw some winny in for like anotehr 10 days...get some mass and then some lean mass? i kno theyre both 17aa and it would be hard on the liver...but its short...real short...and ive had friends do it and love it...please comment

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You'd be wasting your time, $ and hurting your liver all for some water gain and MAYBE alittle muscle that you probably wouldn't even notice.
    Don't listen to your friends....Listent to us :-)

ive been researching for a long time and i know alot of cycles id love to do and do right...but i am mostly concerned with price...what is the cheapest thing...maybe somethin alone would be good? i am looking for some lean mass-------10-15 lbs

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Like Mbaraso said, it's a waste of money. Go for an injectable like Test Enanthate and you will be happy.

QV Test 250 bottles go for $25 in Mexico and $50 from a domestic source. You just need two of those, some clomid and nolvadex and you got yourself a cycle.

can i run just the test alone? or is that also a waste? and maybe i could do like 10 days of winny to end the cycle?

10 days of winny won't do anything. Just stick with Test by itself if you're concerned with the money. If you got some extra money, you can stack it with Deca or Eq.

if i do the test alone, isnt there a bigger chance of some sides?

Test sides: Acne, hairloss, gyno, bloating, big muscles, etc. All depends on how prone you are to it and how your body reacts. 90% of the people on this board use Test in every cycle.

ok so what would you suggest for a enant cycle? and should i kick it off w/ dbol ? i also am not big on long cycles...i liked the prop/winny bc i just run it for 6 weeks and get good gains...but i donth ave money for that...

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I am 8weeks into a 10 week cycle of Test enan 500mgs a week and have shown no sides at all.Apart from the 20lb weight gain.

Thread Information