Thread: T250 Injection

MladenJ is offline New Member

T250 Injection

So 2 days ago i injected my first injection ever of T250, the next day it felt like someone punched in my quad, like a "charley horse" is that a normal effect after injecting? And i used a 22gauge needle to inject, 18 to draw in the test. Also after injecting i pulled out and there was a lot of thick red blood coming out.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood is normal

22g is a bit big to be injecting, try 23g or 25g

Yes the pain is normal for the first few injections it will hurt

Good luck

Oh well on the education thread it said 22g/23g so i just grabbed the 22g's. i will use the 23g now, hopefully that works better.

GettinSwole66 is offline New Member
    Pain like that is normal so is having blood coming out when you withdraw the needle. Things will get better over time. I personally have used 25g 1" for yrs now and stay pretty much pain free. You'll figure out what works best for you over time. Good luck!

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I use a 25g 1" for glutes and quads. that's virgin muscle getting pinned so the pain is normal. That's nothing man once I literally had to clean blood off my wall one time because blood squirted out. I was freaked out a little bit but calmed down and cleaned it lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy90 View Post
    I use a 25g 1" for glutes and quads. that's virgin muscle getting pinned so the pain is normal. That's nothing man once I literally had to clean blood off my wall one time because blood squirted out. I was freaked out a little bit but calmed down and cleaned it lol
    oh my... hopefully that doesn't happen to me ahaha, but thanks a lot for the information guys, i have used 25gauge but i feel the needle isn't long enough to get into the muscle?

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on how much fat you have to go through and how deep into the muscle your able to get

Another question, today i have to inject and its my leg day, should i inject before? or after the workout

V-ROID is offline Member
    Test E right? Makes no difference. If it is pain you are trying to avoid then maybe afterwards.

yeah test E, I've realised i mostly feel the pain the next day. but i will inject after legs i guess

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    From my experience, which is limited- I would say it's nice to jab before the gym. The tenderness is most manageable (for me) right after...and working the group I pinned a little to get some blood flowing in the area. Also if you pin after the gym, your blood is flowing pretty good, and most likely will bleed more IMO! Also it helped to reduce the pain the next day. I would also recommend pinning different sites on rotation so all injection points get some love and the virgin muscle can accept the oil better. By about my 8 injection of 2x per week, always rotating- it was virtually painless everywhere... Especially the delts but some guys dislike delt shots. Good luck

IhaveTeenyBallz is offline New Member
    I think quad shots are always gonna be a litte more painful... I like the shoulder.... so easy, dont have to strain the neck

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IhaveTeenyBallz
    I think quad shots are always gonna be a litte more painful... I like the shoulder.... so easy, dont have to strain the neck
    I also love the shoulder, and have the least discomfort- however... Some people have expressed that levels peak higher from glute shots and quad shots. Quad=most painful/complicated ... Even had a day where I couldn't walk without wincing like a little b!tch...probably hit some nerves

Thread Information