deball85 is offline New Member

simple second cycle, thoughts?

hey guys, curious on your thoughts for this. Last cycle (my first one) I ran cyp by itself and at only 300-350 a week and had phenomenal results at that "low" of a dose. Big strength and mass gains. I saw no reason to bump it and was already experiencing enough sides with it (bad lower back acne, temple thinning, etc).

My goal right now is to lean out for the summer. I want to keep test doses as low as I can, as I did less time. The lower the dose the lesser chance of sides as far as I'm concerned. Since my last cycle was two years ago, and this is only my second cycle, I shouldn't need a "huge" dose. I plan on running GH with my test, hoping the synergy between both also allows me to use a lower dosing of test too. I will throw in anavar based on how I see fit and what I can get my hands on.

I started my GH 2 months in advance so it can "kick in" by the time I throw in the test. This is a simple cycle really.

test prop for 12 weeks: starting at 300, and working my way up if needed or as I see fit.
    GH: 4 IUs, 5 days on 2 off. Will most likely move it up to 5-6 as I go along. Have to experiment a bit as it's my first time.

and anavar possibly thrown in there.

I'll use a-dex like I did last time too depending on how bloated/much sides I get. Unless you guys have a better suggestion.

Any critcisms? Last cycle I didn't run HCG throughout, I ran it during PCT. I'd like to run HCG on cycle this time, any pointers on that would be cool too.

stats: 26 years young, 5'11, ~215ishlbs.

Thanks!
    Last edited by deball85; 04-05-2012 at 04:59 PM.

250 views and no response. Shameless bump here

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    wish i could answer your question.. dont know much bout hgh, and alot of vets probably wont give advice coz theyl probably advise not to use hgh at your age... unless your competing.. where i won touch it till im atleast 35, 40s... prop is awesome with a stack with winny and tren (which is very harsh and since its been 2 years since your last cycle probably wouldn touch it either)... lean you up real nice... but your bf cant be to high to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by yamaha243 View Post
    wish i could answer your question.. dont know much bout hgh, and alot of vets probably wont give advice coz theyl probably advise not to use hgh at your age... unless your competing.. where i won touch it till im atleast 35, 40s... prop is awesome with a stack with winny and tren (which is very harsh and since its been 2 years since your last cycle probably wouldn touch it either)... lean you up real nice... but your bf cant be to high to begin with...
    hey thanks for the post man. Many people are 50/50 on GH cause of the time and money invested in it, and lot of people pinning fake generic chinese stuff. it also depends on the source. A little (real) gh to go with test makes a big difference based off the people who have been using that I been talking to (and trust 100%). One guy I know dropped his test by 200, and leaned out tremendously and made more gains then before. If in the long haul it helps me use less test, I'll chalk up the extra money. Less sides with GH (but more money) to me outweighs taking more test with more potential sides. That being said GH isn't a joke in terms of sides, and I am monitoring myself accordingly.

tren and winny are too harsh on the hairline, thanks though. I was thinking just a bit of var. I already am very lean (10% bodyfat). Thanks for the post man. I'm looking very forward to the prop, hurts like a bitch so I hear.
    Last edited by deball85; 04-06-2012 at 06:56 PM.

mg2336 is offline New Member
    I am pretty sure HCG is only supposed to be taken for the last 4-5 weeks of your cycle and prior to the PCT and the beginning of the PCT... search the PCT section there is a good thread about HCG bro

Quote Originally Posted by mg2336 View Post
    I am pretty sure HCG is only supposed to be taken for the last 4-5 weeks of your cycle and prior to the PCT and the beginning of the PCT... search the PCT section there is a good thread about HCG bro

yeah it is. I did a short low dosed test only last time that didn't really warrant on cycle HCG though. This time is different and I def checked out the PCT section. Just curious how other people have done it

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can run hcg at 500 iu a week. split it into two shots at 250. you can start hcg after first week and end before your last pin.
    hgh- takes months before you see an affect (imo) about 6 months give or take a few.

op- you shut down your system when you inject test so hcg is good to use. but yes, just running a test only cycle does not compare to a 19nor

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    you can run hcg at 500 iu a week. split it into two shots at 250. you can start hcg after first week and end before your last pin.
    hgh- takes months before you see an affect (imo) about 6 months give or take a few.

op- you shut down your system when you inject test so hcg is good to use. but yes, just running a test only cycle does not compare to a 19nor
    thanks for the comments brother. Yeah I'm definitely going to use HCG on cycle this time, since Ill be running test for longer anyway.

I started my GH early for that reason purposely. By the time by cycle is nearing completion, Ill be a good 5 months into my GH, so both will be peaking at the same time. I timed it to have some GH during my PCT to help keep some gains too. Any other comments my man (about the stack, test dose, etc)?
    Last edited by deball85; 04-07-2012 at 09:56 PM.

one last bump, i think im good to go!

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Why don't people advise gh at 26? Just curious

On topic: As stated run HCG through your cycle as test prop kicks in quickly, 250iu twice a week.

I don't know much about GH tbh, but I'm told test, tren , GH and slin takes you to the next level. So 2 out of 4 and you are good

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    Why don't people advise gh at 26? Just curious

I don't know much about GH tbh, but I'm told test, tren , GH and slin takes you to the next level. So 2 out of 4 and you are good
    GH cost alot of $$$, and it's very hard to find a clean legit source, generic and pharmacutical. It takes a long time to kick in, and therefore gives really slow gains over the course of many months. Its a long commitment thing, so you need to use it atleast for 6 months. Also, in our 20s, we have plenty of GH, and won't notice much till our +30's. However, I took this all into account, and in the end if starting it early and using some extra $$$ means I can use less test in the long run, then so be it .

Thread Information