nakota2k is offline Junior Member

17 days of Test E/ Dbol. Have to cut it short, pct??

Due to an un-forseen military obligation I won't be able to continue my cycle. Its been about 17 days now at 250mg Test E 2x a week (total of 5 shots so far) and 30mg of Dbol . Question is do I have to wait the 2 weeks to start my pct, or can I do it now? I have A-dex, Nolva and Clomid on hand.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    The Enanthate ester wont clear you're system for 10 - 17 days, in order to get your natural functions re-booted, all that other stuff needs to be out of your system. Take your PCT with you..........I did..........twice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    The Enanthate ester wont clear you're system for 10 - 17 days, in order to get your natural functions re-booted, all that other stuff needs to be out of your system. Take your PCT with you..........I did..........twice.
    Will I need to worry about Dbol sides if I wait 10-17 days before starting pct?

What do you mean? Are you saying you're gonna keep taking the D-Bol?

No, just thought the Dbol would rebound if I wait 10-17 days to pct. Since I am stopping both compounds at the same time instead of stopping dbol at week 4 and continuing test through week 12.

I've never heard of a "D-Bol rebound". What are you referring to?

My friend took 4 weeks of dbol then did 10 days of nolva and stopped because he felt great. 2 days later woke up with sore nips.

That would be an estrogen rebound. This its pretty simple bro, if you stop everything right now, it will take 10 - 14 days for the Test. to no longer be active, & the D-Bol will no longer be active by the time you go to bed tonight, so in short, stop your cycle today & start PCT on June 1st. And tell your brilliant friend to run an AI with his cycle from now on, & run a full PCT.

roger, thanks for the help. i was also running .25mg adex eod past 17 days if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by nakota2k View Post
    roger, thanks for the help. i was also running .25mg adex eod past 17 days if that matters.
    Keep running the AI for at least another 12 days.

Thread Information