Quinny is offline New Member

Lightbulb Equipoise + winstrol cycle ADVICE NEEDED

right i already have the equipoise and winstrol so please dont bother typing all that "pointless without test" the i took stanazol (waterbased) only- over 6 weeks and gained around 5kg of very lean muscle and the strength gains are ridiculously good. so now im looking to add equipoise 1) for extra gains and 2) to counteract the winstrol joint ache. my source is a pro and suggested how i take it all, but after doing some reading i wanted a second opinion so heres what i have

EQ 20ml (its the 200mg stuff)

winny tabbs 10mg x 100

stanozolol 10ml

my source recomends taking 3 equipoise per week, 1ml a shot so 3ml per week. (bearing in mind he is 23 stone) any suggestions

-------------------------------------------

Question 2

he says i should run the winni alongside it? or should i take maybe 3 weeks at the begining and then 3 weeks at the end?

---------------------------------------------

Question 3

ive got about 4ml of masteron spare....can i use it at all in this cycle or would it not be wise?

Thanks for all your contributions
    Last edited by Quinny; 04-06-2012 at 09:44 AM.

sorry my stats are 5.8 and 80kg...very lean

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Edit your post bro, you can't post up lab names. EQ is useless and a waste of money. Cycle isn't such a great one but if your dead set on running it, what is your pct like?

im a fighter, i like the equipoise effect on the red blood cells, EQ cant be 100 percent useless or it wouldnt get used lol......everyone says the same thing about winny alone ect.....but if the gains both strength and muscle are amazing then you may aswell stay on the proven path no?

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I've used EQ and didn't care for it at all. One of those guys where I have to try it first to see if it sucks and know quite a few people who don't care for it lol but I guess if it works for you that's good! Many people run oral only cycles and it can be effective, but it can shut down your natty test levels. Just make sure to look out for sides of low t and do a pct 21 days after your last injection of eq.

bump

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinny View Post
    im a fighter, i like the equipoise effect on the red blood cells, EQ cant be 100 percent useless or it wouldnt get used lol......everyone says the same thing about winny alone ect.....but if the gains both strength and muscle are amazing then you may aswell stay on the proven path no?
    Can you name a single AAS that does not have an incrementing effect on the red blood cells?

Also, running Winstrol along with Test Prop will yield better results as opposed to running EQ with Winstrol.

Or, you can run Winstrol injectible with an oral like Anavar , considering your appetite for increased strength and ''effect on the red blood cells''

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Can you name a single AAS that does not have an incrementing effect on the red blood cells?

Also, running Winstrol along with Test Prop will yield better results as opposed to running EQ with Winstrol.

Or, you can run Winstrol injectible with an oral like Anavar , considering your appetite for increased strength and ''effect on the red blood cells''
    I already have the EQ and Winstrol so im just looking how to split that, thanks for your advice though.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I already have the EQ and Winstrol so im just looking how to split that, thanks for your advice though.
    Get some test prop bro.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Get some test prop bro.
    and add it to the EQ + winny? id rather stay away from the test based stuff to be honest.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    and add it to the EQ + winny? id rather stay away from the test based stuff to be honest.
    Why bro?

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Why bro?
    Longstory short, took d-bol + test E ended up with mild gyno, and 82kg of mass, i just looked bulky, and its no good for fighting. winstrol was unreal for strength - speed -and gains, so it seems the right thing to do to add to it. i might try test again in the future but for now im sticking to EQ

i was thinking of taking a low dose of test to keep my libido in check because if EQ and winny are as harsh on your libido as just winny then im in trouble, i dont mind it but when you all of a sudden dont want to **** anything questions start getting raised and shit starts getting throw lol

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Longstory short, took d-bol + test E ended up with mild gyno, and 82kg of mass, i just looked bulky, and its no good for fighting. winstrol was unreal for strength - speed -and gains, so it seems the right thing to do to add to it. i might try test again in the future but for now im sticking to EQ

i was thinking of taking a low dose of test to keep my libido in check because if EQ and winny are as harsh on your libido as just winny then im in trouble, i dont mind it but when you all of a sudden dont want to **** anything questions start getting raised and shit starts getting throw lol
    Test is best, bro. Well, you will have nice breasts, your hair will be probably scalped, your face covered with acne - but it still pays off, because you will be able to have sex every day! LOL Women love real men with breasts, bald head, and acne scars, trust me!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Longstory short, took d-bol + test E ended up with mild gyno, and 82kg of mass, i just looked bulky, and its no good for fighting. winstrol was unreal for strength - speed -and gains, so it seems the right thing to do to add to it.
    Test is not to be blamed here.

You have not managed estrogen while you were cycling with a proper dose of a decent AI.

If you had, you would have most likely not ended up with gyno nor would you have looked bulky due to water retention.

I strongly suggest you run Test Prop with Winstrol instead of running it with EQ, this time use an AI.

An 8 week cycle for you would look like this, including OCT:

Test Prop 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    Winstrol 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    Arimidex 0.25mg EOD

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Test is not to be blamed here.

You have not managed estrogen while you were cycling with a proper dose of a decent AI.

If you had, you would have most likely not ended up with gyno nor would you have looked bulky due to water retention.

I strongly suggest you run Test Prop with Winstrol instead of running it with EQ, this time use an AI.

An 8 week cycle for you would look like this, including OCT:

Test Prop 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    Winstrol 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
    i agree. Also what dose of test e did you run.
    i used to fight also. i wouldn't recommend an eq winny cycle.
    i always used prop and maybe threw in something else depending where i was at
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    did winny not effect your joints? it dosnt always but personally I wouldnt risk it while fighting, I ran it before and noticed slight pain/dryness towards the end, but dependent on the dose and individual I guess

if you dont want to gain that bulky look like you say in test then run prop, minimal bloat, use an a.i. and adjust diet to maintenance cals and gain some lbm while dropping b/f, along with strenght and endurance gains while on

Thats I would do in your posistion and similar to what Im doing at the moment

Eq if you want, I havnt used it personally, I was planning on at some stage but dont know if I will bother now after hearing the opinions of some the mods/vets here that I respect

EDIT

oh yeah it was pretty much said above, didnt see it, ah well lol
    Last edited by DanB; 04-06-2012 at 12:22 PM.

frediesel is offline New Member
    I just wanna say .... make sure u take good care of ur joints with wenny!

rvca is offline Junior Member
    Gooooooood stufffff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2_12.jpg 
Views:	1708 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	123825

Thread Information