co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Fina Gains so Far : Question

I am 3.5 weeks into my Fina only cycle. Last weekend (3 weeks) I weighed in at 179 pounds. I started at 165, so needless to say I was very happy. People are already accusing me of being on steroids . =o)

I weighed myself today on the same scale (twice) and I was at 178. WTF? Is this normal? My nutrition is about as perfect as it gets and I am training hard.

My strength is through the roof, I'm happy about that. The extra energy people told me about isn't present and I am tired all the damn time. I want to start a cardio program but I'm scared of hindering muscle gains even more so.

So I guess my question is, Is loosing a pound in a week like this normal? It seems logical to me that I would have gained a pound, or two, or 3.

I now have 4.5 weeks left and hoping that I haven't made all of my gains already. Any advice or experience is welcome.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i tend to hold up to 20 pounds of water on a fina cycle.

i know its not supposed to do that, but it does.

I am never,ever disapointed with the results i get off fina.

You will lose body fat, and gain lean mass, now if you plan on keeping the gains you need to post with clomid.

it takes about two weeks for all the water to completely go, but once it does i am happy with the results each time.

i hope only the best for you!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How much fina are you taking? Weight can still fluctuate quite a bit, even on cycle. I'm doing a Sustanon cycle, and my weight varies about 3-5 pounds sometimes. I weight myself couple days ago at 218, and today at like 216, no big deal. Next week probably up to 220. Don't kill yourself over one pound, doesn't mean much.

Strength is a key with Fina, which is one main reason people take it, so it's good to hear your strength shoot up.

Question: Is it good to run Fina only cycles? What do you guys think about this?!

hully is offline Junior Member
    I'm just starting my 3rd week of fina/sust. I started out at 177 and I am already up to 193 as of this morning. I'm kind of blown away that I've gained so much so soon. I am also taking celltech, so I'm not sure if maybe most of my gains so far are coming from the celltech? I am definately looking bigger and have been told so by alot of people so far. I've even had a couple of comments about how big my neck is getting? One thing is for sure, I can't wait for next couple of weeks for this stuff to really start kicking in. I'm going to try like hell to get to 200 lbs!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    fina solo cycles are effective and you do get results but its much much better with test and clomid (anti e's naturally)

i have many fina solo cycles under my belt, PM me if i can help you at all. i try to help with anything related to fina.

(i dont speak about juice i havent personally taken)

hope it helps

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    1. Once you gain weight, you need to continually increase your calories to stay ahead of your new weight if you want to keep gaining. 4,000 calories might have gotten you to where you are, but now you might have to add another 1,000 to keep up with your gains.

2. I have noticed that on fina people tend to lose a great deal of fat while gaining lean mass. I must add that I am not aware of any science indicating that fina specifically burns fat anymore than any other steroid .

3. Don't be concerned with a 1lb weight fluctuation. Food/water intake and pissing/shitting can cause that.

-SF

Right on all, thanks for the feedback.
    To answer mista flex , my goals are the sky. This is my first time and I have no idea of what to expect. I mean, who really knows how fina will affect them right.
    I must say I am very pleased so far. I'm not taking anything serious with it just:
    - Great Eating and Protein / Carb drinks
    - Creatine on days that I train
    - Glutamine, multi-vitamins, HMA, and BCAA's
    - Hella water

I am pleased with 14 pounds in 3 weeks. A lot of my friends came over last weekend, just after I finished training. They were all like WTF bro!

On week two I maxed on bench; the following weekend I got that same weight for 6 reps. I def have less fat on me now. I was around 10% before and about 8% now (calipers). I am shooting for 5-6% @ 190 pounds (I am 6'0") That's 25 pounds kept, even after the cycle. Size wise, I just want to look "good". No future competition plans or anything like that. I will leave that to the big dawgs.

My partner in crime tells me the best is yet to come.

~!sHwEet~!
    + co2boi +

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    i have found its better to gague results in the mirror, not scale... i usually take pictures along the way and compair as i go.....

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I am aware of one person who lost 3 lbs on fina, but got amazingly bigger. Use the mirror, not so much the scale. If you use the scale, also use body fat calipers.

-SF

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    1. Once you gain weight, you need to continually increase your calories to stay ahead of your new weight if you want to keep gaining. -SF
    I'll have to agree here.

Great points, thanks guys. Just as a side note, I am up to 182 now. That's another 4 pounds. Definitely looking bigger and turning more heads. Feels great.

Thread Information