Thread: Recieving Gear

BulldogD is offline New Member

Recieving Gear

Has anyone had any one had any problems recieving there gear from a source through the mail. Was it ever confiscated or have cops jumped outta your bushes LOL. Let me know ya'll

Overflow is offline New Member
    Just use your head. If using the mail, is it a good idea to ship to somewhere/someplace attached to your real name? Might be in your best interest to open up a Mail Boxes Etc., Box with a novelty ID. I personally would rather take a road trip down to good ol' Mexicano

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Bulldog

I personally have had trouble off this one particular website. It was reffered to me by one of my boys...just so happens that he gets his shit everytime no prob....so i refer to my boys...they get there shit no prob....i order and ive been workin back and forth with them email wise since dec...gotta be careful with these sites...99 percent are BS...and even if the site is legit...there is always customs if the site doesnt package well....goodluck with your shit man
    Last edited by Jackt23; 04-13-2003 at 10:17 PM.

Lift Chief is offline Member

Re: Recieving Gear

Originally posted by BulldogD
    Has anyone had any one had any problems recieving there gear from a source through the mail. Was it ever confiscated or have cops jumped outta your bushes LOL. Let me know ya'll
    Obviously there is a chance your stuff will get confiscated. And there is also a chance that you will get a controlled delivery- where the cops are going to come knocking on your door- this is very unlikely though, especially with small orders.

You are ordering something illegal through the mail. If customs happens to open up your package as it enters the country they are going to take your gear. I would use your real name. Using a fake name is mail fraud and just another thing you can get fucked for.

I have had one pack confiscated- about 5 or 6 others have gone through fine *knock on wood*.

m0n
    m0n is offline New Member
    Ive orderd twice from a site in EU that was listed as a scammer. Some say they are "Selective Scammers". Both orders have been an average of $400 U.S.D. But after reading other posts im kind of timid to try Mail order with them again. But its so simple! Point/Click/Buy/Wait . An attractive scam indeed.

Thread Information