Drauka is offline New Member

Need help/reccomendations with my first cycle.

After doing a bit of research, I've decided that a test +anavar cycle would be good as a begininer cycle. I'm not really looking to get super big or anything, mainly looking to lean down while also getting some strength gains. My first question is about dosage. I've seen various suggestions regarding test dosages ( 400-500mg a week ), but I haven't really seen much in regards to anavar dosages for a beginner, so if someone can reccomend me a good dosage for both test and anavar on a an 8-10 week cycle I would appreciate it. And should I begin taking both the test and anavar on the same week, or start the test first and anavar later on in the cycle?

Also, should I be taking an AI during my cycle, or is that only for more advanced cycles?

Thank you.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats bro
    weight
    bf
    years training

6'1"
    Not sure
    Been lifting weights/working out on and off since I was 16. Just started again recently after a few months lay off.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    study for 2 years youll know what you need to know and be old enough to cycle bud ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    study for 2 years youll know what you need to know and be old enough to cycle bud ;-)
    Hehe thanks for the comment but it doesn't really help me. Already set on doing a cycle, just need to get a few questions answered. I'm sure 25 would be the ideal age to do my first cycle but I don't feel like waiting 2 years

irishharry is offline New Member
    Im doing a similar cycle man. I am mid way through week 5 right now.
    500 mg test E weeks 1-15
    Var 40mg ed weeks 5-11
    Adex weeks 3-15 .5mg Mon & Thur.
    HCG for 12 days after cycle.
    4000 calories a day. Ill post my diet if you want to try something similar.
    Meal 1- Protein pancakes. 6 eggs, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 cup oats, tsp vanilla, tsp cinnamon (thats the batter) add tbs peanut butter, honey, sugar free syrup.
    Meal 2- 10 oz tilapia, 3/4 cup white rice.
    Meal 3- 10oz chicken, 3/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli.
    Meal 4- 60g whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbs peanut butte, half banana.
    Post Shake- 25 g whey isolate, 30 grams rice flour
    Meal 5- 10 oz lean red meat, 10oz potato, add sour cream & cheese, spinach leaf dinner sald, add dressing.
    Meal 5- choose one. 6 eggs, 8 oz breakfast potatos, or 50 g whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats.

5000 mg fish oil
    2 multi vitamins
    Primrose and green tea extract if desired.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drauka View Post
    After doing a bit of research, I've decided that a test +anavar cycle would be good as a begininer cycle. I'm not really looking to get super big or anything, mainly looking to lean down while also getting some strength gains. My first question is about dosage. I've seen various suggestions regarding test dosages ( 400-500mg a week ), but I haven't really seen much in regards to anavar dosages for a beginner, so if someone can reccomend me a good dosage for both test and anavar on a an 8-10 week cycle I would appreciate it. And should I begin taking both the test and anavar on the same week, or start the test first and anavar later on in the cycle?

Also, should I be taking an AI during my cycle, or is that only for more advanced cycles?

Thank you.
    You need to do a bit more research seeing that you're asking about AI's. And there was no mention of PCT. Have you researched PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by irishharry View Post
    Im doing a similar cycle man. I am mid way through week 5 right now.
    500 mg test E weeks 1-15
    Var 40mg ed weeks 5-11
    Adex weeks 3-15 .5mg Mon & Thur.
    HCG for 12 days after cycle.
    4000 calories a day. Ill post my diet if you want to try something similar.
    Meal 1- Protein pancakes. 6 eggs, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 cup oats, tsp vanilla, tsp cinnamon (thats the batter) add tbs peanut butter, honey, sugar free syrup.
    Meal 2- 10 oz tilapia, 3/4 cup white rice.
    Meal 3- 10oz chicken, 3/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli.
    Meal 4- 60g whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbs peanut butte, half banana.
    Post Shake- 25 g whey isolate, 30 grams rice flour
    Meal 5- 10 oz lean red meat, 10oz potato, add sour cream & cheese, spinach leaf dinner sald, add dressing.
    Meal 5- choose one. 6 eggs, 8 oz breakfast potatos, or 50 g whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats.

5000 mg fish oil
    2 multi vitamins
    Primrose and green tea extract if desired.
    HCG is your PCT? Back to the drawing board for you. I suggest you hit the PCT Forum in a hurry and get yourself a real PCT before your cycle ends and your left hanging. That would not be good. And for more responses, you can start your own thread as many people will just ignore your post on someone else's thread.

irishharry is offline New Member
    Hey pete, I do have Nolva and Clomid for my PCT. Sorry forgot to mention that. I was just showing this guy how I did mine since he was asking questions! Thanks.

Thread Information