cherryking is offline Junior Member

T-bol Only V.s Test Base

Haven't really bin able to find the answers i have bin looking for, Which would be better. "Better" as in healthier on endorice system at a young and undeveloped age, say 18, because that would be insanity, but legal. A good beginner cycle Test E or A cycle of just T-bol. I know traditionally an oral only is a very disrespected cycle, but what about for someone with an undeveloped body, would the t-bol be healthier because T-Bol doesn't aromatize? Or would the Test base still trump.
    Dose aromatization matter? I know no matter what any steroid before the age of 21-25 would be very harmful, but that aside, wouldn't a test base shut the kid down harder then just an oral?

Thx all opinions welcome!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    May I ask why you are pondering this question? Its kind of like asking would there be less trauma if I shot my self with a .38 as opposed to using a .45. At the age of 18 either is going to f u up.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 04-10-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    May I ask why you are pondering this question? Its kind of like asking would there be less trauma if I shot my self with a .38 as opposed to using a .45. At the age of 18 either is going to f u up.
    Good comparison haha, I guess that is what I am asking. I am pondering this because I was told by my friend, the orals are better when you are younger, I my self am only 21, i was debating taking T-bol. I don't think i am going to now but was still curious about the oral v.s the base. Obviously when you are of the right age to start AAS the base hands down takes the win, but to someone possibly undeveloped? any takers! lol

Thx!

Bump, anyone have the answer to this

Thread Information