Tweakz is offline New Member

Question Needing Help? advice

hey im dan im 24 years old i weigh 78kg i can bench heaver then my weight at 98kg.
    i am needing a questions about steroids

my mates are on them and they are cut as and just got a good muscle tone i was thinking of going back on steroids to get nicer muscle tone and bit bigger.

i have been on steroids before i used to have 2ml of testprop every 2 days and i did that for 6 weeks
    but i stoped it all together because all i have had so much water retention doin it i have bigger arms my chest was alot bigger but i never had it toned or anything it just looked like i was fat with alot of water retention so i stoped and just did it normal., what i say i did it normal i just been having my supplements and worknig out 7 days a week 2 hrs a day, i eat very healthy i have a very good diet im lean and cut now but i want more muscle tone and bigger and thats when i seen my mates and there liek dude get onto this but i want advice first. but i see my mates on it and eating very wel taking the right stuff and there muscle tone looks insane n makes me wanna get back onto it again but i wanna do it the right way and with professional advice what to take what do to and im doin this for myself no one else and i would love to do body building as a career but i dont wanna be big just wanna be nicly toned cut and bit bigger with muscle tone
    but some of my mates they wont tell me what they have or what that take or supplements you need to take

i know everyone starts from the bottom and thats what i wanna do

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Advice first?

Geez

You ran 6 weeks without any Ai, no PCT no nothing. . . . .

First is gone

bigswoll is offline Banned
    He wasn't talking about pct.. Anyway if u wanna get lean and some size i recommend getting test Eq running 400-600 a week along with 300 of Eq for the water retention hopefully u won't need an ai Eq has no estrogen build up however if u do get signs of gyno have armidex or aromasin on hand run for 12 weeks. 2 weeks after last inject start your pct 50mg Clomid 20mg Nolva for 4-6 weeks u Shud be good. That's a basic cycle

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll View Post
    He wasn't talking about pct.. Anyway if u wanna get lean and some size i recommend getting test Eq running 400-600 a week along with 300 of Eq for the water retention hopefully u won't need an ai Eq has no estrogen build up however if u do get signs of gyno have armidex or aromasin on hand run for 12 weeks. 2 weeks after last inject start your pct 50mg Clomid 20mg Nolva for 4-6 weeks u Shud be good. That's a basic cycle
    Bro were did you learn this crap? You need to run a AI Swifto had a good thread on it.And Eq is worthless and not to be used as a ai.

Thread Information