Thread: Please help!

JTrain107 is offline New Member

Please help!

Hi Im not new to physical fitness but am new to the subject of anabolic help if you will. Im 29 years old 5'7 165 lbs at 15% bf.. Im on a strict diet and train 5-6 days a week. Im interested in trying a cycle but no clue where to begin.. I want something that is minimal on hair loss as well as liver.. Any other help as far as what questions to ask, what to use ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated.. plz help.. I want to try this but want to in the safest most knowledgeable way.. Thanks to anyone for the help

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    Need to do a lot of reading mate.. a good starters cycle will be basically test e for 10-12 weeks.. but do a lot of research about PCT, diet etc before u think of beginning there is many good threads here to get u started

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Run Test only cycle. Preferably Test E or C for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg a week (normally split in two shots/week @ 250mg ea shot. PCT (post cycle therapy ) 14days after last shot use clomid and nolva. This is your typical starter cycle you'll find. But research more! And find a good legit source

Thank you.. How are the side effect as far as hair loss and liver damage with this cycle? And also you recommend clomid and nolva together, and how much? Sorry for sounding ignorant

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All your questions can be answered with a little research and reading. check out the sticky messages at the top, they should answer most of them.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrain107
    Thank you.. How are the side effect as far as hair loss and liver damage with this cycle? And also you recommend clomid and nolva together, and how much? Sorry for sounding ignorant
    Not sure about your 1st question. All I can say about that is my liver and hair was just fine. Other sides like acne and nipple itch was not a big deal with an AI. My dick being hard all the time was a plus in my book. Typical clomid n nolva. Clomid take 100mg/everyday 1st week, then take 50mg everyday the next 3 weeks. Nolva: take 40mg everyday 1st two weeks, then 20mg everyday the next two weeks.

Thank you.. And Im sure having a hardon all the time could be nice.. Ill do some more research but this was a big help

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need to begin in the diet section.Beacuse at 5'7 and 165lbs tells me your diet is off.And I hope you aint lifting 5 or 6 days a week.Beacuse that would mean over training.

Why would you say my diet is off.. I actually would like to be heavier.. And yes I do lift 5 days a week 6 if you include yoga and cardio

Please reply.. any help or insight would be nice and appreciated.. Thank you

Thread Information