hobnob is offline Associate Member

Question would this get you absolutly shredded ???????????

okay so im 3 weeks into a lean bulk cycle
    week 1-10 deca 300mg a week
    week 1-12 sust 750mg a week
    week 2-9 anavar 100mg a day (was going to start at the start but got my var a week late)
    so what i am wondering as i wouldnt mind getting as ripped as possible is could i do this as of week 10 for 4 weeks
    id drop the sust at week 10 as well as the deca & then start running prop 100mg eod, tren -A 80-100mg eod & oral winstrol 100mg ed for 4 weeks by this time the sust would have cleared my system so i could then get streight on with PCT
    so like so
    week 1-10 sust 750mg a week
    week 2-9 var 100mg a day
    week 10-14 prop 100mg eod
    week 10-14 tren-A 80-100mg eod
    week 10-14 oral winstrol 100mg a day
    basically want to involve a strict cutting cycle at the end where my diet will almost only consist of chicken,fish & egg whites and green veggies ! i am about 12-13% b,f right now but would like to try and get down to 7-8% after cycle.
    what you guys recon on the idea ???????????

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NO. Deca is mostly used for bulking and tren can be used for either but I would stick with diet if you are serious.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    The only thing that will get you shredded is an awesome diet, yes the gear will assist you maintain mass while cutting but it comes down to qwhat you eat.

Thats A LOT of compounds you are considering, what is your experience and your stats?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    The only thing that will get you shredded is an awesome diet, yes the gear will assist you maintain mass while cutting but it comes down to what you eat.
    and throw in a ton of cardio.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ Forgot that point, my bad...

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    As everyone else has said, its your diet that you should be relying on and definitely alot of cardio.
    if you really want to shred down, tune your diet for cutting and start doing 2 hours of cardio a day, you really wont need all the stuff, would cost you a bunch for all that and if its achievable with diet and takes a month longer for alot less $$ its more worth while in my point of view.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob View Post
    okay so im 3 weeks into a lean bulk cycle
    week 1-12 sust 750mg a week
    week 2-9 anavar 100mg a day (was going to start at the start but got my var a week late)
    so what i am wondering as i wouldnt mind getting as ripped as possible is could i do this as of week 10 for 4 weeks
    id drop the sust at week 10 as well as the deca & then start running prop 100mg eod, tren -A 80-100mg eod & oral winstrol 100mg ed for 4 weeks by this time the sust would have cleared my system so i could then get streight on with PCT
    so like so
    week 1-10 sust 750mg a week
    week 2-9 var 100mg a day
    week 10-14 prop 100mg eod
    week 10-14 tren-A 80-100mg eod
    week 10-14 oral winstrol 100mg a day
    basically want to involve a strict cutting cycle at the end where my diet will almost only consist of chicken,fish & egg whites and green veggies ! i am about 12-13% b,f right now but would like to try and get down to 7-8% after cycle.
    what you guys recon on the idea ???????????
    In one word: No.

Diet and cardio is the answer.

Thread Information