NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    I've been pinning 1cc prop, 1cc tren a, and .5cc sust eod for the past 3 weeks. I've rotated between glutes so far except for one time where I split the shot in 2 between both delts. The pip and lumping have been getting progressively worse with each shot. I mean pretty damn bad. I hit up the delts almost a week ago and they still hurt a lot. But the worst thus far is the shot I did 12 hours ago in my left glute. Almost immediately it lumped up and hurt. This morning I woke up with this golf ball poking out of my butt cheek. It's not very clear in the pic, but it's really red, really itchy, really hard, and very noticeably poking out of my butt.

Is this all normal still, or have I somehow caught an infection? Anything I can do to reduce lumping/pain? This is my first run with prop/tren, so I guess it could be the compounds, cause my other cycles of test never caused lumping, only soreness. What is this lump even about? I feel like sticking a needle in there an drawing whatever is inside it hurts so bad!

Last edited by NewMuscle83; 04-11-2012 at 11:12 AM.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    No me and my m8 are doing test prop/tren im fine on it so far but my m8 has what you have he even has bruising on some of his injection sites but wont have them any where else !

Just a thought hold your vials or what ever you have up against the light and make sure there no particals in your gear !

but the pain and golf ball lumps at the moment for my m8 are normal you could split your injections into 2 so your not injecting into the same spot 2ml is the very max you should inject into one place and thats the max your body might need alittle less bud!

pain for him is lasting 4 days at a time im guessing your on what were on test prop / tren ace yeah?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Yep it's either the prop or the tren causing it. Any ideas? Also, wtf is this lump exactly?

I took a long hot shower this morning an massaged it. Didn't help. Popped a Percocet. That helped. Great, now I'm developing a pain killer addiction.

Thread Information