davey1 is offline New Member

Test e + Tren e cycle

I was considering doing a cycle of test and tren and was looking for opinions on how to cycle it

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    You will need to post all your stats mate before anyone will give out advice.

weight
    bodyfat
    training exp
    previous cycles

I am 22 years old. 6'4 260 my body fat is around 12%, I have trained hard for the past 6 years. I have not ran a cycle yet, looking to run my first one. My lifting stats are bench-400 squat-600 dead lift- 650

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    22 is too young. 25 is the general consensus here for minimum age. You still have so much natural ability to grow at 22, why mess with steroids ?
    Tren is NOT for a first cycle - ESPECIALLY if you're young. And especially with a longer ether, like Enanthate .

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Wow if those are your stats why do you want to cycle?
    What is your goal?
    What is the reason you would want to cycle?

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I would run Test E only at about 500/wk your first cycle. You should really have several cycles under your belt prior to running Tren . Also when you do decide to run Tren run Ace. Some people have bad sides from Tren and Ace will clear your system fast. If you run E the first time and have bad sides your in for a miserable ride.

My goal is to put on about 20 lbs of lean muscle. I need to get a little bigger, I play football. I would definatly like to get more definition. Thanks for the advice on tren i will stay away from it for now. Is there any thing else to cycle with test E that you would recommend for a first cycle?

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    you're on the young side, so even test is not recommended for you. if your stats aren't lying, i don't see the point in using steroids at all unless you're going to compete.

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Your a little to young but I know your gonna do it anyway. So test e 500 mg a week. Test e only. Do not stack. Run it for 12 wks. If your smart you will wait til your older but its up to you.

Wait till you are 25......you dont want to really mess up your natural test.

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    I would just wait bro

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Wait for 25 man, you can easily do life long damage, worth it for a few lb that you can gain naturally? Hell NO

I see what you guys mean, but i have had friends run it since they were 18 with proper amounts and have no side effects. Just was looking for info

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    It's not like your friends will suddenly show up at the gym with a third eye... The side effects can be lifelong and yet still not manifest for years. No one here will ever steer you away from doing cycles that have a margin of safety. But most of the guys here who say don't do it before 25 - know what they're talking about through experience unfortunately.

Thread Information