Ragazzo is offline New Member

Talking Intermediate Bulk Cycle Questions

Looking to start a 12 week cycle, plan on running Test E 500mgs/week, Deca 400mgs/week, amd Dbol , On-Cycle Arimidex maybe? Not sure what I should take for my Post-Cycle. I was also thinking about this method I was reading, doing both Anadrol and Dbol in the same cycle but in lower doses for a longer period of time, it supposed to give you the benefits of both, and the least side effects of both.

A little bit about me, I am 28 years old, 5'11, 185lbs, have done 2 cycles already, have stacked deca and test before. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated, oh and if I wanna do 500mgs a week how many 10ml vials will i need and so forth for the deca as well, or if anyone has ever heard of the anadrol/dbol combo.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man welcome to board.

Don't think ur going to get a lot of responses to these questions. You should know what to take for pct being as you have already ran 2 previous cycles. Definitely not a good idea to run 2 Orals in the one cycle. Research and reading would have told you this.
    As for number of vials needed this is simply silly to ask. It's simple math, that no one is going to answer and something you should already know once again being as you have 2 cycles under your belt.
    Read through some of the stickys on here, they are very informative. Research and read and you will find all the answers you want.
    Plus your diet will make the difference in a successful bulking diet. If u don't eat u won't grow.

Good luck.

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Bro if you have already done 2 cycles you should know how many vials it takes. Lol come on bro. Do the math. Its not rocket science

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    2 cycles and your only 185 @ 5-11. You didn't do something right. Diet training or pct. How many mgs/ml? How many 10 ml bottles to run 500mgs per week is not enough info to solve for x.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 04-12-2012 at 12:27 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree if you want to bulk its diet not more drugs. If your 5'11 and 185 after 2 cycles i would work on the diet before running a 3rd cycle
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Something not right

I was mad skinny a couple a years ago. Before I did my first cycle I was 160lbs and after my 2nd cycle I was 195lbs. So thats a good gain for me. I got super long legs and arms, I havent done a cycle in over a year, and was partying a little too much the past year smoked too many ciggs, wasnt working out much, was going through some depression, had some life situations happen, and dropped down to 175lbs. I'm doing a lot better now back at 185lbs been getting back into it the last couple months, i work and go to school full-time, eating a lot more now 6 meals a day, getting ready for my cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    That's too much for your stats. Just my opinion.

You should have your pct down solid by now.

Yeah its been over a year since I've done a cycle, I'm out of the loop these days, so i kinda forgot what I should use for my PCT, and the dosage. But I plan on doing either nolvadex , or clomid.

Thread Information