StarkPlus is offline New Member

First time cycle help

Ok so I've been training hard for over 2 years now. I'm 28 years old 5`10" and 168 pounds my body fat is 13%. I'm just trying to see if this is the right cycle I should start out with. I'm planning on running this cycle for 12 weeks. Here it is

Weeks 1-10: 500mg test e per week (250 mg on Monday & 250 on Thursday)

Week 11: 300mg test e per week Week 12: 200mg test e per week

I'm going to be using a 25g 1" needle to inject into my glute. I also have Fincar,Arimidex ,clomid. To help with the side effects. Any help is greatly appreciated.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You really dont need aas you need to learn how to eat.get your diet down or when you do cycle it will be a waste.Pct is clomid and nova.Hit the diet section and post your diet bro with macros.

I'm going to put my diet together and post it later tonight with macros to get the help that I need to get bigger. thank you

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need to build a base naturally before you cycle.

What would your suggestions be for building a base naturally cause I want to do this right before I cycle no matter how long I need to wait.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Continue on with the exploration of diet...

When you do this cycle, no need to taper the test at the end. Also, your PCT should include Nolva...

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkPlus View Post
    What would your suggestions be for building a base naturally cause I want to do this right before I cycle no matter how long I need to wait.
    First, you have to figure out how to eat like a BB.

Second is training. Incorporate compound exercises into your training regimen such as squats, deadlifts, barbell rows, lunges and etc. to build a thicker, stronger base. You will also benefit from increased amounts of naturally occurring anabolic hormones after following such routine.

Check out the 5x5 training program online for more info on this type of training.

Once you have already gone through a year of such workout regimen per se, when you start your first cycle, you will already have been stronger and bigger lifter who knows his body better and this will eventually help you to attain greater results while cycling in the future.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-14-2012 at 05:34 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Diet is the issue here for sure. As mentioned, hit the Nutrition Section. As for your cycle, there's no need to taper the dosages at the end.

Thread Information