andymac24 is offline New Member

test e/tren a cycle.

i have recently started my first cycle. i started with 500mg of test a week for the first three weeks, and just started with the tren yesterday. i havent noticed many gains from the test yet, i know test e takes a while to start working. i will doing 75mg of tren eod and around week 8 im going to start lowering my test intake a week. like i said this is my first cycle(besides taking anadrol 50 for 4 weeks in high school) . what kinda over gains should i expect after ten weeks?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Nobody can tell you what kind of gains you will get, nobody's gains are the same, there is no chart that tell you what kind of gains you will make if you use "X" amount of gear for "X" amount of time. It all depends on the foundation you start with, your training & your diet. What are your stats?

andymac24 is offline New Member
    yeah sorry i posted this when i first signed-up. turns out i knew more people who were getting jacked than i thought. i had a long talk with someone face to face the other day about what i can expect. although he advised against my cycle, he gave me some good insight on what to look foward to. Thank you though for attempting to help me after my immature post

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andymac24 View Post
    i have recently started my first cycle. i started with 500mg of test a week for the first three weeks, and just started with the tren yesterday. i havent noticed many gains from the test yet, i know test e takes a while to start working. i will doing 75mg of tren eod and around week 8 im going to start lowering my test intake a week. like i said this is my first cycle(besides taking anadrol 50 for 4 weeks in high school) . what kinda over gains should i expect after ten weeks?
    You are making a big mistake for running Test E 500mg EW and Tren A 75mg EOD for your first cycle.

I am assuming you also have no idea about running a proper OCT and PCT?

Your best option is to stop injecting Tren and start learning about HCG , Arimidex /Aromasin , Nolvadex and Clomid so that you can start running them at proper times as you will need to.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-16-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Thread Information