Thread: Sperm count

steve1 is offline Junior Member

Sperm count

Has anyone had sperm count done after they have cycled?

I know for a fact that sperm takes 73 days to maturate and ,hence when your on your cycle that you count may still be high ,but its after u cycled off that it take time for the sperm count to kick back in.Thus it will take 73 days from the day your body is prducing test again for that sperm to become fully mature and be active.

My total count was 80 million b4 and now(2 months after i cycled off ) Its 10.6 million.... still in the low normal range.

but am wondering if ther are any stats on how many cycles or what the possbibilty of becoming sterile are after a period of being on gear.Its unclear on how much time or amount of gear it takes for the real possibilty of that occuring.

Although they do suggest to pple now on HRT to freeze there sperm now in case they becoem sterile..but it is a expensive move.

Any comments would be appreciated

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well first off I would have to ask you what was your last cycle? Was it deca or sustanon ?

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Let me start with a quote "World Health Organization guidelines say a normal sperm count consists of 20 million sperm per ejaculate, with 50 percent motility and 60 percent normal morphology." Ok, so you are about half that, which essentially makes you currently "sterile." As far as my knowledge, this is a risk with steroids and there are no garuntees whether your hormone/sperm levels will come back to normal. Did you take the appropriate after cycle drugs (ie Clomid and Nolvadex )? Anyways, I am sorry to hear of this problem, and I hope your levels go back to normal, but you have to realize this is the risk you take. I'm sorry I couldn't give you more detailed information.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Since you have data to show you your sperm count is low, how is the actual specimen ??? Can you notice a decrease in the amount of sperm you ejaculate ??

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    Ya last cycle was my first and i did SUS 500 deca 300 for 8 weeks.

I expected my sperm count to be down but was wondering how long and if it returns back to normal.

I think alot of pple dont take into considration for there sperm counts cause they figure it will become normal after cycled off.

I am pretty sure everyones count is down at least 50% after a cycle but was wondering if there was any evidence of becoming complety sterile after a few cycles.

and YES the anount of ejaculate is the same but they say that doesnt affect the count itself.

Thread Information