SexyBigpapapump is offline New Member

My source NOT sounding to LEGIT? help

so ive been buying from my guy for quite a while and i got a hold of some stuff * not gunna name * with a authentication code and i put that on the website and it says that it is not found like the stuff i have is fake when i brought this to his attention he said its real and he already put the code in and he checked the code and the website only lets you check it once. Do you trust that? that sounds kinda like bs trying make a quick buck but the packaging and all holograms match up to website just the code doesnt

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigpapapump View Post
    so ive been buying from my guy for quite a while and i got a hold of some stuff * not gunna name * with a authentication code and i put that on the website and it says that it is not found like the stuff i have is fake when i brought this to his attention he said its real and he already put the code in and he checked the code and the website only lets you check it once. Do you trust that? that sounds kinda like bs trying make a quick buck but the packaging and all holograms match up to website just the code doesnt
    That sounds like a line of BS, but the gear might still be good. Fakes sometimes are made legit by UGLs that want to move their product fast. But that doesn't mean what you have legit or safe. Basically, if you don't trust the stuff you're going to put in your body or the people who are selling you it, don't use it.

DanB is offline Banned
    its b.s i never heard of that happennig before, and if that was the case then he wouldnt check it himself because it would create the problem you have now

but yeah as said above it may still be good but 50/50 or less

if it was me i'd get money back

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As for the hologram, is it a sticker or does it have fiber/thread built into it when you tear it in half? This use to make a big difference. Email the manufacturer and ask them about the number.

BTW it's OK to say it's HGH. lol

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    What is this "code" sh!t all bout? I've never heard of it before, how does it work? It sounds kinda like Wal-Mart or something. Have steroid sources gotten that brazen?!?!

DanB is offline Banned
    a code on the vial from certain labs, you go to their website then put it in and if it matches up with the codes they produced then it legit, if it dosnt then it wasnt made by them, if your still new to steroids then with some of the labs these days you actually wouldnt know they ugl from packaging, websites and methods such as the one above, unless your somebody actually told you they ugl

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Ahh, I see. So the system was designed basically to stop / expose counterfeits.

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^

got it in one

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    except they counterfeit site made their own code list years ago and even the original supplier is though to produce fake now days.

ecruz is offline Member
    dont sound good bro! but you never know

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are a repeat customer he should recheck it or atleast make it right?

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    I did the same thing, didnt find the number, but that shit still works great so fck it

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Could it possibly be they haven't put the code into the system yet? I'm betting odds are slim on this but who knows.

bob87 is offline Member
    I bought a vial just recently from a source recommended to me when i ran it through the lab code check it didnt work so i emaled the labs they said all good too go. and then verified my supplier lol

jared530 is offline Junior Member
    IF your talking about BD, then your not going to be able to confirm online. BD now a days isnt genuine but its still good

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Best way I checked mine is the UGL website shows my source.

what happend to the days of walking up to teh biggest dude in your gym and putting a order in lol. damn online shopping killing face to face retail.

maybe bd is gonna pull out and retire like ip did years back.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    what happend to the days of walking up to teh biggest dude in your gym and putting a order in lol. damn online shopping killing face to face retail.
    Ha ha ha

No shit huh?

Thread Information