Dphillips is offline New Member

First cycle any advice?

Alright so I'm new to this site but have been researching a lot over the past couple weeks, I'm 22, 5'11, body fat around 8-10%, and I weigh around 175 right now. I know most people advise for first cycle to be strictly test 250 mg 2x/w to see how your body reacts to. My goals are to gain size and weight but without to much water weight or bulk trying to remain as cut as possible with still gaining, also with minimum gyno effects or others like hairloss(don't want to be bald at 24). Also I have been lifting for 4-5 years with a strict diet with normal intake around 2300-2500 calories aday, any suggestions?

Razor is offline Banned
    A bit shy on the years to start cycling..wait 3-5 more years and eat right and and train hard you can gain another 20-30lbs i bet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the young and steroids thread

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dphillips View Post
    Alright so I'm new to this site but have been researching a lot over the past couple weeks, I'm 22, 5'11, body fat around 8-10%, and I weigh around 175 right now. I know most people advise for first cycle to be strictly test 250 mg 2x/w to see how your body reacts to. My goals are to gain size and weight but without to much water weight or bulk trying to remain as cut as possible with still gaining, also with minimum gyno effects or others like hairloss(don't want to be bald at 24). Also I have been lifting for 4-5 years with a strict diet with normal intake around 2300-2500 calories aday, any suggestions?
    Most people here wont advise you to run test at 250mg 2x a week...everyone here will advise and tell you to wait a few years, at least till your 25. You risk too much damage to your endocrine system running steroids too early, and there are PLENTY of threads on here that will tell you the same thing and why. Just be smart about it and hit the weights hard and work on your diet and research the hell out of steroids then come back to here to ask some first time cycle ?'s

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    On top of being too young to cycle, your diet & / or training appear to insufficient if you're 5'-11" & only 175 lbs. Without a proper foundation, you will never keep any gains you make on steroids , & in fact there's even a chance you will end up smaller than you are now by the time you come off PCT or very shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    On top of being too young to cycle, your diet & / or training appear to insufficient if you're 5'-11" & only 175 lbs. Without a proper foundation, you will never keep any gains you make on steroids, & in fact there's even a chance you will end up smaller than you are now by the time you come off PCT or very shortly after.
    Thanks everyone for your input that's what I was debating and ya bear I've been out of the gym for a while due to surgery on my shoulder so I lost a lot of mass and am down to 175 :/ I was going to do it when I got back up to weight, even if I do wait until I'm say 25, would my shoulder be fine after my surgery to support the rapid growth and gain?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I'm no doctor or even a Medic, but I have seen several people go back to using gear a after a full & sufficient recovery period following surgery. I guess what it really boils down to is patience & discipline, don't jump the gun, get "full duty" clearance from your doc first, do it the right way & all should go well.

Ya I've been trying to stay out of the gym, focus on cardio and legs and get a full recovery I hopefully get cleared next week, and should be back to my normal lifting. I'll check out some other forums and see what I find. Thanks again guys.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    That's the best way to do it. I've been there it's depressing but by pushing it i facked my shoulder up worse. U have to jus let it heal Ur young and you'll be amazed how quick you'll get it back muscle has memory so ull get it back quick like bear says build a strong foundation with out that Ur nuthin

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You just need to listen to wat the Doc says.Dont rush anything or you will be getting your shoulder redone.

Thread Information