flex321 is offline Member

opinions of R-ala while "on"

whats your opinions? is r-ala worth using either on or off a cycle?

I never looked into it or heard of it before. Recently I read a post about it and got interested in the effects it has( stops conversion of carbs into fat?)

Let me know fellas. Thanks.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i take regrdless

is it expensive to supplement? like whats the dosage and whats a good price and how long would that amount last?

and does it really work? Can you stick to high carbs and just supplement r-ala and be good to go? (I know it sounds like I'm asking for miricles, but I'm just curious)

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by flex321
    is it expensive to supplement? like whats the dosage and whats a good price and how long would that amount last?

and does it really work? Can you stick to high carbs and just supplement r-ala and be good to go? (I know it sounds like I'm asking for miricles, but I'm just curious)
    It's supposed to work pretty well. You should run a search on EF for it and you'll find everything you need. I believe its 300-500mg of R-ala per 100gms of carbs... something like that. About 1gm ED.

K...thanks fellas.

also If i decide to get some over at 1fast.com store they have 100mg caps 100 for 20 bucks.

is it a good place?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief

It's supposed to work pretty well. You should run a search on EF for it and you'll find everything you need. I believe its 300-500mg of R-ala per 100gms of carbs... something like that. About 1gm ED.
    That is pretty good. I go by the 100mg r-ALA for every 30-40g carbs, take it with the meal. Some say you can go 100mg for every 30-50g carbs it depends on your insulin sensitivity. r-ALA is a great product IMO and I stand by it. Obviously it won't work for some people, just like creatine!! But most people like it and notice a difference. I have tried www.anabolicfitness.com/shop r-ALA it was good enter the discount code afdiscount and it brings the price down to a good price. I have heard 1fast400 has good r-ALA too, I am ordering from him this week actually! Also RK and PNP have r-ALA too, RK is a bit expensive but I am sure it is good quality as is all there products. Hope this helps, any other ???'s

Pain

Thread Information