armisdas is offline New Member

Second cycle, advice needed!

Background info:
    My first and previous cycle ended almost exactly 3 months ago. I went from 200 to 245 pounds, with about a 4% increase in body fat. I ran 6 weeks of dbol at 25mg/day, and 12 weeks of test e at 550mg per week. I finished up with Nolva and HCG . I retained all my lifts, and managed to drop about 10 pounds total.

I now plan on running my second cycle. So far I have 12 weeks of test (550mg/week,) and 6 weeks of winny (50mg/day.)

Now here are my questions:

1, can I cut the test cycle down to 8 weeks at 850mg/week, or is that just a stupid idea and a waste of my time?
    2, if I do end up running the full blown 12 week cycle, will it be beneficial to throw in EQ for 11 weeks?
    3, am I able to split up my winny dosage to 3 weeks of 50mg/day at the start of my cycle as a jump starter, then finish with 3 weeks to aid recovery?

My goal is to gain roughly 20 pounds on this cycle, and I want them to come on rather slow and lean. However, having my body suppressed for 12 weeks is rather scary to me. With that being said, is it more intelligent to run an 8 week test(850mg/week) and 6 week winny(50mg/day) cycle (no EQ.) Or is it a better idea to run a 12 week EQ, Test, winny cycle, and maybe throw in some hcg at 1,000IU/week?

I'm simply looking to limit the issues that can occur, and I'm willing to spend what ever it takes to make this happen.

Stats:
    24 years old
    200 pounds
    9% bf
    6'1

Thanks!

Razor is offline Banned
    Are you 200lbs or 245? I would say your to young but your already begun so whatever. You gained 45lbs on cycle lost 10 so you should be 235?
    You just got off cycle 3 months ago, its to soon to go back on especially with your age. I would say be happy with a 35lb gain and walk away from drugs for the next 3-4 years and hope your okay for the long term
    Last edited by Razor; 04-16-2012 at 12:25 AM.

I'm currently coming to the end of my cut. Those stats at the bottom are a prediction of my physique in a few weeks time.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by armisdas View Post
    I'm currently coming to the end of my cut. Those stats at the bottom are a prediction of my physique in a few weeks time.
    So what did you gain? Your went to go from 200 to 245 and then back down to 200? You gained nothing then. Sounds like a wasted cycle.
    You clearly have no idea how to use steroids or how to pct. You didnt run an Aromatise Inhibitor. And you ran HCG for PCT, you run HCG and and AI on cycle and nova and clomid or clomid and torem for PCT. There is only so much muscle you can gain a year....its not limitless no matter what your on.

You need to get off all drugs and stay off man, for you health and your own good.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.

I'm going to go from 200 at around 16% bf down to 200 at 9%. If I'm correct, thats around a 30 pound increase in muscle mass, Right?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by armisdas View Post
    I'm going to go from 200 at around 16% bf down to 200 at 9%. If I'm correct, thats around a 30 pound increase in muscle mass, Right?
    Yea it is, but the way you wrote everything up is confusing...you didn't say originally your stats are what your are predicting..

I'm sorry about that. I have a lot of questions and info that I'm trying to get into one thread.

Razor is offline Banned
    start over perhaps?

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Man I don't think you new enough to even start a cycle have you even looked at dowsing for hcg are your balls shrinking do some research get a proper pct your going to mess yourself up if you havent already. But what do I know I've only been researching my cycle for a couple month strait so. Good luck
    Last edited by big88sub; 04-16-2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information