Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

C&k Labs Now Offically Flagged In Us

I have a bro that works for a govt'l agency. He showed me a a message that flags C&k Labs at Kennedy, LAX, Sea-Tac, Miami and ALL shippments from Canada with a Chinese origin! Just a thought before placiing an order!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Err...All shipments from Canada with a chinese origin? I don't think they have any Canadian remailers.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    He has been hot for a while now...if you are not on the east coast don't waste your money

Originally posted by nj_
    Err...All shipments from Canada with a chinese origin? I don't think they have any Canadian remailers.
    Lets use a bit of logic...ALL Packages with a Chinese origin entering from Canada...gear, sweat shop workers or egg rolls for all they care, the point is, due to the Characteristics of SARs and the large Chinese population in the North...and of course the main point of entery for goods coming the North America from China is LAX, Sea-Tac, Vancouver BC, and of course JFK...these places are flagged and will be checked for contaimintaion. SOOO, using some absrtact thought and reasoning, when these people are checking these pkg.'s no doubt this will put some extra (and unwanted) attention on orders that people have made. This is not a rumor, but newly implemented protective measures by the Customs service and Center for Disease Control.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DAMN!

Has anyone contacted them on this? Are they addressing this problem?

I did email them, he knows of the "attention" at Sea-Tac, LAX and YVR(Vancouver BC) but it was just Friday that the Kenndedy and "Via-Canada" restrictions were implemented.
    This is not to say that NOTHING will get through, but you guys know that any attention is bad attention!

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    His stuff is coming through JFK fine. I know guys who got everything despite the box being opened by customs in the past week. West coast is a whole different story though. His shit was getting seized left and right. I agree that things might be a little more risky now that the concern about SARS is growing.

Well like I said before "THIS IS AS OF FRIDAY APRIL 11"... I am not saying that it is impossible, however the man is on the lokout for his shit, also shit coming from China or areas with a large Chinese population with lax customs and visa restrictions. This due to the recent SARs cases in China, the US and Canada. The CDC and US Customs put the "Red Flag" on these to check/restrict contaimintation. i do not know how it will happen or how they will check, I just saw the message indicating the areas, points of entry and the justification. So with all of that in mind...If someone has a source somewhere else, it would be wise to look to it, as opposed to this guy in China.

Thread Information