JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

last eq question

ok guys i ihave read thread after thread and searched on eq....i have enough eq to run 10 wks @ 400mg a week i will run some xenadrine with it i want it to work more for cutting then anyhting. I am gonna run dbol @ 50 mg a day for about 10 days ita all i have. I dont have easy access and what i do get is very very expensive and i am not rich so i dont want advice like by more....what i am wondering is will this be a waste or could this be a decent cycle with a good diet and cardio. i have read that 400 a week is enough but bare minimum so what does that mean if your still a newbie with as? i am at about 275 with 18%bf and i am 6'3...any words of wisdom....and i know you guys are prolly all sick of eq questions so i wont push it with another after this

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? I'll save you some money drop the d-bol.

JohnnyB

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    23 i already had the 10 left thats why i figured i would just throw them in...maybe a little jump start....been training hard since i was 20

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i would not use dbol for cutting unless you have a strong anti estrogen, estrogenic side effects could cause estrogen fat to build up plus the bloat will hide your progress until you get off of it, the amount you ahve isnt enough anyway, and 50mg ED is a very high dose to take, 25mg ED for 20 days could do a bit to jump start a cycle, EQ alone with xenedrine is not the best option. EQ will increas vascularity and pumps but it also increases appetite, if you only had money for one drug i would have bought winny, or clen , or both with some T3 also, with that mcuh EQ the best thing i can say is to put it aside till you get enough money til you can buy everything you need to make it a good cycle.

Thread Information