xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member

Frontloading with prop ?

Say a 12 week cycle or test E or c was planned and you were going to frontload with prop would you do 100mg eod for the first 4 weeks or taper it down like this.

Week 1 test p 100mg eod test E 250mg 2week
    2 test p. .75mg eod test E 250mg 2week
    3 test p. .50mg eod test E 250mg 2week
    4 test p. .25mg eod test E 250mg 2week

One more question say you were to finish cycle with prop the last 2 weeks. Would you start on week 10 and start pct 3 days after week 12 or
    Run Test E to week 12 and run prop for 11 days and start pct 3 days later, Thoughts?

ecruz is offline Member
    front loading is basiclly doubling your dose the first week or even the first two weeks, now you could use prop for this since your running test e being that prop is a fast acting ester. pct should be run 2 weeks after cycle!

Ok but pct would not be ran two weeks after cycle is finishing with prop. Any body else have anything?

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    It is my understanding that you would want to begin your pct when you have 100 mg of test left in your system. So for test e that would be 14 day and on prop it would be 4 days... All depending on your total weekly dosages. I was considering running a blend for 10 weeks and switching the blend for prop weeks 11 and 12 in order to begin pct 4 days after last pin..

^^^exactly and what I was thinking is on a 12 week test E cycle your shutdown for 14 weeks and then you start pct so since your shutdown that long I can't see it being any harder to recover if you through some prop in week 13 and 14.

I'm not sure how half life's work exactly but I'm thinking

Test E weeks 1-12 250mg twice a week

Week. Prop
    1 100mg eod
    2. .75mg eod
    3. .50mg eod
    4. .25mg eod
    13. .25mg eod
    14. .50mg eod

Wouldnt this give you the most stable blood levels while be shut down for the same time as a standard 12 week cycle with more time on?

I might be over thinking this but I thought it would be a good idea.

ecruz is offline Member
    i see what your saying now, frontloading is for the beggining of cycle but your asking if at the end you can add prop and when should you use pct, well it looks like you have it sort of right, you want to load for 4 weeks tappering down at the start of your cycle then finish your test e wk 12 bringing back the prop for wk13-14 . in that case you design your pct for the shorter ester compound which is 4 or so days after your last pin since the test e should be low by day 14.. i take it you want to start your pct asap after cycle thus switching to prop in order to start..

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Personally I wouldn't bother with the prop at the end. Your test e will be fully in your system (but diminshing) for those 2 weeks after cycle/before PCT.

Thread Information