h30j09 is offline New Member

What is wrong with me? Not responding to testosterone??

Hey you guys, I know this is going to be quite a long first post but I wanted to post this in a forum with a large volume of members. So heres the story, since October I have been attempting my first injectable cycle, I have been training consistently and have had a good diet since 2006. I have done hdrol about two years ago and that went pretty well for it being such a mild oral. Basically all I have now is three (possibly four) of what I believe to be failed attempts of cycling testosterone . The first cycle was started in October, it was with aburaihan test E and some 20 mg of dbol for 4 wks that I threw in because I got them for free from my source. Well it turns out the test E was confirmed fake (batch 7022 dotted exp date) and I stopped running it after 8 weeks of no results, but I still saw some fairly decent results from the low dose of dbol.

My 2nd attempt at a cycle was around mid November where I got some test prop powder from a******* that someone had which was about 2 years old, I ran that for about 10 weeks and even increased the supposed dose to about 850 mg/week and saw zero results or sides except for extremely painful pip. Now onto my third attempt, I used test prop from scirroxx back in feb for about 3 weeks until I stopped after again not feeling any sort of sides and hearing a lot of talk that scirrox test had become either severly underdosed or just did not contain any testosterone.

And at last here I am, at my fourth attempt to do a cycle of test prop with a very reputable UGL that I fully believe is 100% legit. So I have been on this gear for 3.5 weeks dosing it at 120 mg (it is 100mg/ml) eod and I have not noticed any dramatic increase in strength, size, or the sides that people rave about when even this far into a cycle of test prop (oily skin everywhere, constant hard ons, great pumps/vascularity), however I have noticed a few slight sides, one is that I had some headaches the first few days of starting, another is that I noticed my face (only my face) becomes slightly more oily when I am hot. I have not gained any more than 5 lbs on any of my lifts even though I am eating a little over 4k cals a day, 350 g protein, 400g carbs and the rest fat. I know that for some people this may be not considered enough calories but for me it is more than enough to make me fat, I will gain fat pretty quickly when I go above 3500 calories naturally, in September I was around 170 lbs 9-10% bf and now I am around 208 lbs close to 20% bf (im 5’8), so I don’t need to hear that I am not eating enough…
    This has been extremely frustrating for me, just watching myself gain a shitload of fat (and a good bit of strength) and hardly any muscle because I understand that you’re supposed to eat a shitload during cycle… It just doesn’t make sense that the “results” of testosterone for me thus far pales in comparison to the results ive seen from either dbol or hdrol. I guess I’m wondering if anyone else has had an experience similar to mine or could possibly know where I am going wrong? Thanks for your time and input guys.
    Last edited by h30j09; 04-19-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Edit your post and using PARAGRAPHS. Please

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    You could be superman and be resistant to Testosterone . But seriously why do you want to be so big? You are already over 200lbs. at only 5'8" and you want to be bigger? Steroids man they aren't magic. You have to have proper diet/cardio.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Word. . . .

Would be funny if all of it was bunk gear.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Post your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    Edit your post and using PARAGRAPHS. Please
    fixed it bro hope that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    You could be superman and be resistant to Testosterone. But seriously why do you want to be so big? You are already over 200lbs. at only 5'8" and you want to be bigger? Steroids man they aren't magic. You have to have proper diet/cardio.
    i hardly consider being close to 20% bf at 208 lbs "big" and i plan to compete, i am well aware of those last points bro, cardio 5x a week (i have to walk 20 mins uphill to my work everyday) and i outlined my diet before, my diet is always pretty consistent; but comparing the results ive gotten so far from test prop to either 20 mg of dbol or hdrol - its no contest, i saw MUCH better gains off of dbol and hdrol and that sure as hell isnt what is supposed to be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Post your diet.
    sure:
    meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 4 slices of bread
    meal 2: 75g whey, 4 oz oats, 2 tbsp pb
    meal 3: 10 oz chicken breast or turkey/ steak sometimes, 10 oz potato or white rice
    meal 4: 75 g whey, 4 oz oats, 2 tbsp pb
    meal 5: 5 oz chicken breast or 30g whey, 2 slices of bread, 1 tbsp pb
    meal 6: 16 oz 2% cottage cheese, 1 banana, 2 tbsp pb

supps: fish oil, taurine, hawthorne berry/ coq10, multivitamin with nolva, clomid, arimadex, and hcg all on hand
    i know i need more vegetables, im getting a juicer on monday so i can make beetroot and kale juice as theyve been shown to have a few benefits like lowering bp

as for my workout routine, ive been following DC training from september to march, recently switched to needsize's 5x5 routine and coming off from a deload
    Last edited by h30j09; 04-19-2012 at 11:10 PM.

LolWuter is offline Junior Member
    Probably fake gear. There are no "non responders" to Testosterone . Everybody has testosterone naturally in their body. Increase or decrease those levels and you will see a big difference. This ain't Creatine bro.

Quote Originally Posted by LolWuter View Post
    Probably fake gear. There are no "non responders" to Testosterone. Everybody has testosterone naturally in their body. Increase or decrease those levels and you will see a big difference. This ain't Creatine bro.
    i would very much doubt that its fake bro, im not sure how much im allowed to say on this board but i have never heard of any complaints from this company

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Just bc its from a reputable company doesnt mean its reaflly from them.. like how coach purses u buy on the corner are fake but look real.. I bought 5 25 ml bottles of test 400 one time.. one of the bottles contents looked diff then the rest but i was like whatever.. started using it and was about 4 weeks b i realized it was fake.. dude tried telling me it was all good bc it was still sealed when i got it,, till i saw his hand crimmper on the counter.. dude was taking legit bottles emptying themm out filling em with idk what and re sealing them,, i was not happy and i def left with more then my money back ****in scumbags

JDBeretta is offline Member
    If you train a lot and have your diet dialed in, you know your body.

The first little bit will be a placebo effect (first pin and you think you can put 4 plates a side --- for curls, lol) but after a few weeks of being on prop, you'll see something and feel something unmistakable.

If you haven't, you're sticking canola oil in your ass. I know your source is reliable and the lab is accredited for creating German nazi super soldiers, but the gear is bunk. All seriousness, people who make fake gear will tend to replicate the names of reputable labs...

Stay safe. Get your gear from a friend that is on cycle and is truly trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Just bc its from a reputable company doesnt mean its reaflly from them.. like how coach purses u buy on the corner are fake but look real.. I bought 5 25 ml bottles of test 400 one time.. one of the bottles contents looked diff then the rest but i was like whatever.. started using it and was about 4 weeks b i realized it was fake.. dude tried telling me it was all good bc it was still sealed when i got it,, till i saw his hand crimmper on the counter.. dude was taking legit bottles emptying themm out filling em with idk what and re sealing them,, i was not happy and i def left with more then my money back ****in scumbags
    lol damn bro, yeah theres definently alot of shady business in this industry.
    i know its from them though because i deal with the brewer himself only, the bottles always come equally filled and look very professional and the guy is very knowledgable, i guess you can say that the company is rather small because it is only one person who does the brewing (am i allowed to post UGL names on here?)

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    no.. no lab names or source checks... greed gets everybody eventually

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Same company same gear for that long and no gains definitely = fake

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you didnt list the macros on your diet.And I can see it is 4000cals there.Plus you are 5'8 200lbs so you must be around your gennitic limit.So that means your gains will be slower than some guy 40lbs under his limit.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro you didnt list the macros on your diet.And I can see it is 4000cals there.Plus you are 5'8 200lbs so you must be around your gennitic limit.So that means your gains will be slower than some guy 40lbs under his limit.
    in the first post bro, its around 350g pro 400g carb and 110g fat

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    1 sounds like the gear is crap
    2 if your 20% bf and eating alot what are your goals of this cycle? Trying to bulk more? Your probably getting hot and head a ches from high bp. I would check that.
    Also your not going to notice much muscle changes under alot of fat
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    1 sounds like the gear is crap
    2 if your 20% bf and eating alot what are your goals of this cycle? Trying to bulk more? Your probably getting hot and head a ches from high bp. I would check that.
    Also your not going to notice much muscle changes under alot of fat
    very true, thanks to sticking to the 'eat eat eat' philosophy i gained like 30 lbs of fat since october when i thought i actually had some good gear... but i just want to get my first cycle in before i cut regardless... nice avi btw :O

oh and heres another update, over the past two weeks my arms have grown about .5 inches and i am up about 5 lbs or so, i really dont measure much else very often because i tend to get different readings from measuring in slightly different places anyway. though it is hard to tell if i have gained muscle because i am not lean i am wondering if it is possible that i am seeing size gains from the gear, and just not strength gains yet? i was always under the impression that the strength gains came first, again, sides are very minimal all i really notice is some extra oil on the face and hard ons overnight.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    go get bloodwork done and you will have your answer if your stuff is real or not
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    go get bloodwork done and you will have your answer if your stuff is real or not
    lol good point, i will go in next week

Thread Information