Chickenstrangler is offline New Member

Help with Tren ace/Test e Cycle

Hey guys

I'm looking to begin my second cycle and would like some help with the layout. I'm looking to bulk up some more.

Currently I was thinking ,

Tren ace - week 1 - 8 - 75mg ED OR week 4 - 12 75mg ED (first time user)
    Test E - week 1-12 500mg/wk

My mate is reccomending Anapolon for a kicker at 50mg ED from week 1-4. What are peoples views on this? i Have never used it before.

Arimidex - 0.25mg E3D
    Caber - 0.25 E3D
    HCG - 250ui E3D

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

Stats:

Age 24
    Height: 5'11
    Weight :198 lbs
    BF: Roughly 10-12%

I would appreciate any help i can get. I've read up alot on it but as you know things seem to be a better preference to different people. I'll just add in I do have a spare Test prop bottle from my previous cycle which was straight test e / dbol ... have the test prop because i was given it for free.

Cheers

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well Bro you are a lil green for Tren beacuse it is such a wild thing.You never know how you are going to react.Now if I was you I would run this cycle 50mg tren ED.Simply beacuse a lil Tren goes a long way.The Anapolon is a good idea beacuse the ace is a short ester and will be in your system faster.I would start Adex EOD to start and adjust as needed.Good luck.

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Well Bro you are a lil green for Tren beacuse it is such a wild thing.You never know how you are going to react.Now if I was you I would run this cycle 50mg tren ED.Simply beacuse a lil Tren goes a long way.The Anapolon is a good idea beacuse the ace is a short ester and will be in your system faster.I would start Adex EOD to start and adjust as needed.Good luck.
    Yeah I would listen to songdog, if you can handle the sides you can always bump it up.

Chickenstrangler is offline New Member
    Sweet i may change it to 50mg then after a week or two bump it up if im handling it alright. I decided to try tren btw because at the moment i can get it much cheaper then regular and where i live cycles burn a hole in your pocket.

What are your opinions on either running the tren for the first 8 weeks (first 4 possibly with anapolon) or the final 8 weeks once the Test has kicked in and hopefully tightens me up a little by the end of cycle?

How does the pct look ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    pct gtg

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    First 8 weeks for tren mate. Most people stay on test a little longer than the tren.

that_dc5 is offline New Member
    Not to hijack, but I am starting a very similiar cycle. Would taking aromasin for the AI and using Nolva still work? I read somewhere that it would be pointless.

Knudmt is offline New Member
    Tren Ace can be really nasty stuff. Although I was very satisfied with the results I would have to agree with running the tren for the 1st 8 weeks. Happy Gains!

Thread Information