PiecinItUp is offline Member

My Friend and Getting On

My Friend has been lifting a while and wants to get on but doesn't want to 1. Look too unnatural and 2. get too big... Hes a little chubby right now so i was thinking this...what do you guys think....

Week 1-10 EQ 400mg
    Week 9-12 Winny ED 50mg
    Clomid Therapy

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    have him do his own research. I wouldnt talk him into it if i were you. I prefer not giving advice on this subject to personal friends. What if something bad happened to him, he might blame/get mad at you....

he asked me to ask for him

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i really don't think much will happen from that proposed cycle since the winny is only being run for 4 weeks and the eq only 10.

id modify it like this:
    wk 1-12 eq 400mg/wk
    wk 9-14 winny 50mg/day
    clomid 12 hours after last winny shot

i like to wait 3 weeks after using eq, however 17 days might work also. the winny serves as a small bridge until clomid.

id definitely tell him to get some clenbuterol and mix with an eca especially if you say he is chubby. the results from this cycle would be noticable, however not look unnatural.

thanks Daem, sound good, yeah i was def going to tell him to throw in some clen ...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    have him do his own research. I wouldnt talk him into it if i were you. I prefer not giving advice on this subject to personal friends. What if something bad happened to him, he might blame/get mad at you....
    Vette is absolutely correct here--you don't want your butt in court, being cross examined by the lawyer of your friends family who is charging you with the unfortunate steroid related proablems (possibly including death) that your friend might experience. (I'm going a bit overboard to make a point--I think you get it.)

But do tell your friend that by taking steroids he's not going to suddenly get "too big" or unaturally huge. He has to work hard at losing weight and gaining muscle to look like a freak. That takes a lot of dedication.

If he just wants to lose weight, tell him to do it naturally--without steroids.

Thread Information